hogan

Free Member
Aug 4, 2007
Valencia,Spain
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Sorry but I have done a few postings on this site before I introduced my self so hi from Spain.I am also a member of another fee paying site ,not sure how I found this site but glad I did.Whatever is it going to be like when September arrives and it officially opens.::bigsmile:

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
Sorry but I have done a few postings on this site before I introduced my self so hi from Spain.I am also a member of another fee paying site ,not sure how I found this site but glad I did.Whatever is it going to be like when September arrives and it officially opens.::bigsmile:

hi no problem enjoy!!!!!!!!!! :Smile::Smile:

Ray

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Hogan and welcome matey ::bigsmile: No need to appologise for ignoring us at all :roflmto::roflmto:
I think the site will take off once it has been officially launched and it will remain as active and friendly as it is now, just more so ::bigsmile:
Looking forward to seeing more of your posts.........

Keith

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Welcome Hogan
Hope you can reccomend some good sites in Spain especially ones suitable for RV's
Cheers
Ror
PS My lad used to think you were great on the wrestling

OP
OP
hogan

hogan

Free Member
Aug 4, 2007
Valencia,Spain
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi forest I will share mt tapas with anyone but dont you dare touch my paella!!

I have a few areas for rvs the best one has to be a wild camping spot in Javea right by the sea and a short walk from the famous eating house called scollops.Just head towards burger king at Arenal beach large car park opposite burger king scollops in the right hand corner looking out to sea.You can stay the night in the large car park behind burger king or just keep the sea on your right follow the coast road 1/2 mile stop anywhere on the right.look out for a Spanish reg Hymer 574 thats me.:roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
I have a few areas for rvs the best one has to be a wild camping spot in Javea right by the sea and a short walk from the famous eating house called scollops.Just head towards burger king at Arenal beach large car park opposite burger king scollops in the right hand corner looking out to sea.You can stay the night in the large car park behind burger king or just keep the sea on your right follow the coast road 1/2 mile stop anywhere on the right.look out for a Spanish reg Hymer 574 thats me.:roflmto:

:Cool: Been there, parked there. :roflmto: Welcome hogan. We had to park our RV on Camping 'Almafra' the new campsite in Benidorm (actually closer to Alfaz del Pi). Now we are legal and on the road, we may just visit Javea again. Didn't get to Scallops last winter. :frowny: Did Monroes at Pedreguer. :winky: We have not tried to park on the rocky part you mention.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back