Who was the Funster passing through La Flèche today??? (1 Viewer)

Mar 25, 2013
Maidstone Kent
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Esprit 160
Exp
Since 2013
Excited to see a Brit MH today (haven't seen any for a couple of days!) and then spied the Funster smiley on the side as they whizzed past, we were thrilled (y)(y) We had stopped for lunch by the river and it was about 13.20.

So who was it?????

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
Excited to see a Brit MH today (haven't seen any for a couple of days!) and then spied the Funster smiley on the side as they whizzed past, we were thrilled (y)(y) We had stopped for lunch by the river and it was about 13.20.
So who was it?????

It's was me!! Well, by me I mean me and @Ockerron . We had just spent a fortnight at our favourite campsite at Luché-Pringe and were heading towards La Roche sur yon to hook up with friends for a few days. Now happily set up at Le Bugue in the Dordogne for a week. Where were you heading?

OP
OP
Ali n Tim
Mar 25, 2013
Maidstone Kent
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Esprit 160
Exp
Since 2013
How lovely to hear from you! We always look out for the 'Smiley' when we are on the road but until now have not seen one hence the excitement!!!

Alas we are back home now :crying:We had just left Parc Verger(definitely recommended if you haven't been before)and were just meandering home. We have already booked the tunnel on September 1st to join the meet at Twin Lakes. :france:

Hope to meet you sometime :)

xxx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back