Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Is this a record for DVLA?

As I shall reach the grand old age of 70 in January and need to keep my C1+E entitlement on my licence I did the necessary medical and eye test a few days ago.

Only posted the aplication on Monday by Special Delivery, they recieved it Tuesday and .....

..... I have just checked my driving licence details on the DVLA web site this morning and it shows my licence has been renewed for three years from today with all the previous catergories included.:Grin:... so only 2days.(y)

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
I have been waiting since May for mine to be renewed. Application sent in April. Acknowledgement received in October "
I can confirm that the information we have received is with the relevant team waiting to be reviewed. I appreciate you have already been waiting some time and assure you that we will complete our enquiries as soon as we can." All I can say is, it was like yours at 70, however this is for my renewal at 73. I checked mine online and it said "licence expired"
If I don't get action by Christmas I intend involving my MP.

OP
OP
icantremember

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
I have been waiting since May for mine to be renewed. Application sent in April. Acknowledgement received in October "
I can confirm that the information we have received is with the relevant team waiting to be reviewed. I appreciate you have already been waiting some time and assure you that we will complete our enquiries as soon as we can." All I can say is, it was like yours at 70, however this is for my renewal at 73. I checked mine online and it said "licence expired"
If I don't get action by Christmas I intend involving my MP.
I'm sorry you are having problems with them John ... I assume there is a medical reason for the delay but even so that length of time is not good enough and I agree you should involve your MP sooner rather than later.

Hope you can get it sorted soon.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back