Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
taken from my Possl/Globecar forum just now

"Well today I did the deed.my not so well loved auto trail was exchanged for a new globecar camp scout.after years of motorhoming with each one getting larger then the last it all came to a full stop.my hatred of the auto trails almost dangerous road holding leading to it spending months just taking up spce on the drive unloved and unused started me on the hunt for something more in keeping with todays busy roads and my holiday needs.the globecar looked to fit the bill, we wanted the two single beds, liked the space of the wc area.after the heavy controls of the auto trail it was a joy to feel the car like clutch and steering.deal done.i look forward to many trips in my new toy"

http://globecar.forumatic.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=489

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
2006 Mohican; first motorhome bought 6 years ago. Never seen anything that suits us better. Solidly built using old wood tech and weighs in at a wacking 3850Kgs when in flight mode. IMO pre 2007 autotrails where the creme de la creme; but I'm biased of course.

I tend to agree on the age thing - I think they tried to 'cut the cloth' a little on the quality as the recession bit - right the way up from 06/07 to even today's AT just don't seem as good - 0urs is all curved wood cupboards, wardrobes etc, really nice quality. However, last year we went to the NEC show with the firm intention of a new Arapaho,,,, it was absolutely awful - like if made in B&Q, pallets with hinges. We went all the way there and the new ones just weren't a patch on the 06 we currently have. So, money (£70K) back in pocket and enjoying our Apache 700 SE.:laughing:

Regards,

Trikeman.;)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back