Who can help me build furniture for PVC (1 Viewer)

Chris2050

Free Member
Oct 5, 2015
Cambridge, UK
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
I'm thinking of a PVC on a L3H2 Ducato for a racevan/adventure home on a budget.

I can do all the services, insulation, wiring but really don't have time to get into figuring out woodworking & panel fitting for the shower room, kitchen and any wardrobe/top boxes. Also, I'd like something that looks pretty professional and my tools won't give the same finish that a professional could achieve (unless I spend months and I really don't have the time!)

I could possibly do windows & trim but would be equally happy to pay someone to sort that out for me.

Are there any decent companies or fitters that can help me to do these bits that I can't do, without taking on the entire project and without charging me a fortune? Budget is definitely an issue.

The only flatpack companies I've found that can do LWB ducato is convertyourvan, and I like some of their layouts. Not hugely keen on the push-in plastic edging though on doors.

I guess another alternative would be to buy CNC plans which I could then have cut and fit myself.

Thanks!

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
It might be worth a trip to Magnums in Grimsby. They have loads of stuff to help you build furniture and lots of premade stuff from cabinets to complete units.

Here is an example of what they do. Their website is crap and doesn't even have 1% of the stuff they sell.

Broken Link Removed

They also have lots of bankrupt stock from caravan companies that have ceased trading, also ex stock stuff. It is a real Aladdins cave.

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
PS: I know you said you didn't want to build your own. Magnum do have premade furniture in stock.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.