Whitesands Pembrokshire

Discussion in 'Wales' started by ShiftZZ, May 16, 2010.

1. ShiftZZ

ShiftZZ Funster Life Member

Anyone used the carpark at Whitesands?

Thanks

ShiftZZ

2. Carol

Carol Funster Life Member

Hi we were there a couple of weeks ago and stayed on the little site next to the Car Park it was £10 per night but you are right on the beach.
    While we were there we noticed the man who lives in the House next to the car park seems to be in charge of it and we seen him checking in the evening and morning, and no one camped on the car park over night. It says vehicles will be clamped if parked overnight, so don't think I would risk it. Carol.

If you are around Pendine Sands the large car park in the centre just at the side there is a little lane like a dead end we stayed there 2 nights no problem. There is a empty bungalow on the corner of the road.
    We also stayed on the car park at Solva for 2 nights no problem. but Whitesands a bit risky.

3. titchyboybach

titchyboybach Read Only Funster

When we visited here a couple of weeks ago there was a couple in a transit van who stayed in the carpark for 2 nights and didn't get moved on although there was no windows in the van and it didn't look like anyone was in there! i was tempted to stay the night but ended up going over to where the life boat is launched where the is quite a few portalooos no probs here but we were gone by early morning! (can'tremember what it was called but it was where the boat trips go from and i think it's the next bay round!)

4. sewinlynne2

sewinlynne2 Funster

Its called 'Porthstinan' or St. Justinians(just for future reference). Lovely view across Ramsey sound to the island