White plastic repair kit (1 Viewer)

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
I thought I would pass this info on as the product was so good.
I had to repair a crack in my rear white plastic skirt on the motorhome. I researched and finally chose this product Plastex it really does work.:thumb:
Not sure what plastic shower trays and bathroom stuff is made of but it seems to be the same as the rear skirt so could be use fall for those repairs.:thumb:

S

sinbad1

Deleted User
I had to repair a crack in my rear white plastic skirt on the motorhome. I researched and finally chose this product Plastex it really does work.:thumb:
Not sure what plastic shower trays and bathroom stuff is made of but it seems to be the same as the rear skirt so could be use fall for those repairs.:thumb:

Looks good have got some very fine cracks on the rear may ideal for this.

What sort of finish did you get ?

OP
OP
Diabalo
Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
It's a bit trickey to use, what you are repairing needs to be level, you can either mix it up like a paste, or what I did was to vee out the crack add the white powder then let the liquid flow in the finish was smooth, but it can be sanded and polished.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

S

sinbad1

Deleted User
It's a bit trickey to use, what you are repairing needs to be level, you can either mix it up like a paste, or what I did was to vee out the crack add the white powder then let the liquid flow in the finish was smooth, but it can be sanded and polished.

May not be suitable for my job the cracks are hairline ones and are on a kinda curved surface and to be honest you have to be very close to see them.
Having said that it looks like handy stuff to have may just get some and have a play,sure it willcome in handy:thumb:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?

Cheers Dane.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back