Sep 22, 2014
Woodchurch Kent
Funster No
MH
Trigano Tribute
Exp
Since 2014
Hi,

Looking to get away for a week middle Oct, like the reviews from White Beach in Lowestoft any of the motorhomefun gang been? Thoughts please

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Will depend on the weather, Oct is a funny old month. If you have sunshine it will be nice but if that wind and rain is blowing off the north sea it will be less nice.
I know this section of coast quite well but never stayed at White Beach.:cool:
Last weekend I was staying at beach view site at Sizewell the weather was fantastic and the Valcan Arms is a welcome retreat.

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
oops wrong thread

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

musson

Free Member
Dec 25, 2013
grantham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since Jan 2014
Hi
stopped at white beach twice,very clean and tidy, you have the option to park on the beach pitches
or on the site.
you can walk to Lowerstoft along the beach path also visit kessingland zoo.
We would stopped at this site again.

StickyWicket

Free Member
Jan 29, 2014
Ashford, Kent
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Hi, we are at this site now. Easy bus ride into both Lowestoft and Southwold. The beach side of the site is full but the other side is fairly quiet. I think you could cycle into Lowestoft without cycling along major roads but we haven't done it. We would also use this site again.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
caravan club thats enough for me to say yuk :)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
We used this site several times for w/e trips with the caravan when we lived in Essex.. and would recommend .

It has a fantastic location combined with the usual high standards we come to expect from a C Club site.. what more could you ask for ?
Location is everything and it doesn't get better than this.. but like most popular coastal sites, it gets busy during the school holidays, best visited in term time.

Living on the Suffolk coast, Buttons is correct.. in October when the sun shines it is lovely, but it can be wet and windy.. just in case, take the waterproof gear .. and have a great time.

OP
OP
Roachy72

Roachy72

Free Member
Sep 22, 2014
Woodchurch Kent
Funster No
MH
Trigano Tribute
Exp
Since 2014
Just got back from our stay at White House Beach, we stayed 4 nights and we where lucky with the weather really nice. Great walks with my dogs, the site was spotless as where the facilities. Loved all the different M homes and caravans.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back