Whitby Gothic November Weekend (1 Viewer)

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Oh boy, FUNsters are in good form in Whitby.

The only place moving beer and wine faster is Tesco's central distribution hub.

11 out of 10 to our hosts who have decorated a heated studio for our FUN winefest.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
::bigsmile: wonderful organisation's. Lovely heated room for fun. Thank you Weekender. Wait till you all see Hilldwellers the shirt ::bigsmile::winky:

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
Me and Lynn and Tilly had a lovely time with you all .Just like to thank val&Bob for all the work they put in . So now the end as come to say goodbye to moterhome fun just like to than the fun steers that liked my jokes ane the fun steers that didn t like them well up yours .lots of love to you all yosser:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

driving

Free Member
Mar 7, 2012
doncaster southyorkshire
Funster No
MH
Frankia
Exp
whitby

well what can I say A FABULOUS weekend. thanks to Bob and Val for there hard work and everybody that was there. Whitby will never be the same again now the funsters have left and stopped horsing around.

mark and tracy:thanks2:

truffs

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 24, 2012
Durham (Lanchester)
Funster No
MH
CV20
Exp
since 2006
Well left to bright but chilly sunshine drove through mist to come out the otherside(home) to more sunshine. Thanks to Bob and Val for an excellent weekend of fun Mother gone home to sleep now. heres to the next meet.

Jackie(truffs) and Lovain

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
We had a FAB time at the Whitby Goth Weekend. Thanks to Bob and Val for organising the rally , you found a great venue , and to all the rest of the funsters for making it FUN FUN FUN.
The rain stayed away and we enjoyed our visits into Whitby in all our gothic regalia. Though Ralph was glad to get his horses head off , and me my corset.
Cant wait to see the photos. We forgot the camera :Doh:
No doubt there will be a few on google as the week goes on.
It was nice to meet up with some new funsters too , as well as some old :winky: ones.

Make sure we are on the list for the next one please:thumb:

Castaway

Free Member
Mar 2, 2008
Darlington
Funster No
MH
Gone back to tugging
Exp
40 years
Just like to add our thanks to Val and Bob for a great weekend, as usual! The company was good, the weather was good, the Goths were good, the Kustom cars were good, what more can we ask for? Stick us down for the next one, please! You may even see us dressed for the occasion, too!

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi Val & Bob and all the other helpers for a great (neigh) a fantastic meet at Whitby, considering the time of year it couldnt have been more perfect, good weather, great venue and whats more fantastic and friendly FUNSTERS, we know how to party oop north tha knows.
But all joking aside it was great to meet old friends and make new ones and everyone joined in the fun, and also thanks to our musicians for their outstanding performances last night. Can only reiterate that a good time was had by all, put us down for the 1 in April 2013 please.

Sheila & Mick xx

damondunc

Funster
Aug 2, 2007
near Lincoln
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can we add our Thanks to Val and Bob for a great weekend , the bacon butties set us up for our walk into Whitby this morning a treat . Duncan thoroughly enjoyed last night and say's can we come to the next one please:thumb:

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Sincere thanks for a great meet Val and Bob. What a cracking venue and the cracking Drama room for our exclusive evening entertainment. Lets do it again next April, put us down on the provisional list now please.:thumb:

Well done all those who Gothed up and paraded roond the toon last neet and to Mr Ed (Ralph) who was horsing around:ROFLMAO:. As Sheila said we know howta paaaarty up north:thumb:

Thanks also to Graham,Steve and Denise for the musical interludes.

Lynda, Ken n Jess

Last edited:

Richard W

Deceased RIP
Jul 29, 2010
Burwash, Sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Just Starting
Old School (not very) Goth

Many thanks to Val & Bob for putting on an excellent weekend.

My old school did look a bit different. Some said the vibrations in the ground were due to generators, others that it was the old Headmaster spinning in his grave. I don’t think so. I suspect he’d have approved.

See you all next time…

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Thanks Val Bob and Sheila.

And the others who helped.

It's got to be the best free show in the UK.

Can't wait for the next one.

buyer

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 29, 2008
leicestershire
Funster No
MH
american coach
Exp
20 plus another 12years tugging/small campers
Sincere thanks for a great meet Val and Bob. What a cracking venue and the cracking Drama room for our exclusive evening entertainment. Lets do it again next April, put us down on the provisional list now please.:thumb:

we can't agree more ,what a fabulous weekend ,many thanks,can't wait till next time ,please include us on next years list if you can .we enjoyed it so much i'm even going to get the clobber for rosemary and myself if we can go nextyear.(can't wait):thumb:

pablomc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 20, 2010
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Just to echo what others have said. Cracking weekend. Thanks to Val and Bob and everyone who helped organise and make it such a good weekend. :thumb:

buyer

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 29, 2008
leicestershire
Funster No
MH
american coach
Exp
20 plus another 12years tugging/small campers
could someone please tell me how to find the album that jim has opened so i can view the photos .thanks in antisipation.:thumb:eek:h please put any instructions in idiot proof english and not computer talk.thanks.

pablomc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 20, 2010
Durham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Home page, Media Gallery, Rally Photos or just use this link. :Smile:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Look what ive found , in here Broken Link Removed i dont know how to post the pic just the link.

Broken Link Removed

Broken Link Removed

Broken Link Removed

Last edited:

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
Whitby GOTH weekend

Well what can we say, we did not know what to expect, what a FABULOUS weekend !!

Many many thanks to Bob and Val for organising such a brilliant weekend, the venue, food, and room was perfect ! can't wait for April 'PLEASE PUT US ON THE LIST'

Expect for Lincoln, this was our very first meet with MHF so 'Thank you' to everyone else for making us feel so welcome. :Smile:

Apr 29, 2012
Holmfirth
Funster No
MH
1990 Gulfstream RV
Exp
30yrs
goth weekend.

Many thanks to you all who made us so welcome on our first rally with funsters, and especially Val and Bob and any others for all their organising and work done for everyones benefit. Also thanks to the guys who carried my invalid scooter down the steps on the shortcut, and yes, it was a long way round the road way later on. I was sorry to miss out on Saturday night, but I was in too much pain from all the cobbles etc round the town, but it was well worth it. Bacon butties Sunday were great aswell. I would also like to thank those who tried to help me with my flat batteries, thru using the heater all night, twice, and forgetting to isolate my engine battery. Duncan and Chris from star spangled banner finally managed it, so many thanks to them, having to sort us on their weekend away from such problems.It was a great change from steam fairs we attend all summer, and we would really love to come again to some meets, but definitely to the Goth event in April, and dress up a bit more than Anns black lace and mi bowler hat and cloggs, so please keep us in mind for the list. Cheers, steve and ann, and Bree the silver ghost.:thumb:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
:Sad:So sorry to hear about your mum.. Sending you a big hug. Joy

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
:thumb:Thank you so much, Weekenders. As usual you really did us all proud.

I have downloaded some photos onto the Rally link, but sadly my camera was playing up and i lost a load of them.....:Sad:

Thank you for the veggie sausage breakfast, thanks to Richard for my personal tour guide of Whitby, to Hilldweller for repairing my door and helping with my computer, to Dixon and Barbara for the photos and the wonderful computer, to Ian for the coffees, to Truss and her mum for the smiles, to Lyn and Martin for laughter, and to .... oh crumbs, to everybody who made the weekend special ... especially the thinking of a bath bomb was a bonbon ... just to give us all a giggle .... :ROFLMAO: So glad to get the green wig off though.. :winky:

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Val, Rob.... Once again you have surpassed yourselves

Thank you so much for taking the time to trawl through the many places that were possabilities for the Whitby meet. Don't fancy your phone bill!

But you called up trumps. Superb venue, good central location, fantastic and warm room for evenings, and very importantly a hard standing for this time of year. and Rob great decos!!! all in the aid of "fun" Thank You xxx

So pleased more and more people are getting in to the swing of it and dressing up.

def put us down for next whitby meet please!

Lovely to meet up with new faces and the old scraggy ones!!! lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Andrea & Jeff
xxx::bigsmile:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Managed to find the lost photos. They are on the Rally pictures. :thumb: