Rally Whitby goth meet 4th to 6th November 2016 (1 Viewer)

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
We're in Pickering atm. There's 2 Motorhomes here , I don't think they are funsters . Though we haven't seen them yet. Plus there's the black goth stealth van that was here last year too.
This year we are going to get dressed up in our gear , here in Pickering , in Pug . We may even dare to walk up the high street !
Then we're going to park up in Whitby , and have a full day there today .
We've not brought Buster this year with it being on bonfire night . He's tucked up at his wee gran's nice and safe. With his pheromone plug in and spray doing its job.
So we are going to make the most of it. We're going to go to the Magpie for a late lunch. In all our gothic finery hahaha.
See you all at the school.
Now , where's all the make-up ..............
Ps its forecast cold and wet on Saturday so don't forget your thermals and brollies.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
We're in Pickering atm. There's 2 Motorhomes here , I don't think they are funsters . Though we haven't seen them yet. Plus there's the black goth stealth van that was here last year too.
This year we are going to get dressed up in our gear , here in Pickering , in Pug . We may even dare to walk up the high street !
We've not brought Buster this year with it being on bonfire night . He's tucked up at his wee gran's nice and safe. With his pheromone plug in and spray doing its job.
So we are going to make the most of it. We're going to go to the Magpie for a late lunch. In all our gothic finery hahaha.
Ps its forecast cold and wet on Saturday so don't forget your thermals and brollies.
Hope we see pictures ! Love Whitby at this time people always make an effort to dress up!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 2, 2010
Hollywood, Birmingham.
Funster No
MH
A Class Laika
Exp
Since 2011
Oh yes we are Funsters, Glowworm and us, see you later.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
I
Parked up 10 mins away. R we dresing up to night or Sat
up to you john we usually do just Saturday x we are about 1hr 30 mins away going upto blue bank

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
You didn't miss much when it comes to the quiz Jackie - it was pants - all the questions centred around 1956 the year Terry was born. It was like watching paint dry despite every question having multiple choice answers.

Would you believe I set it after being asked to by Andrea. :devil:

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Terry,s 60 bash
IMG_20161104_214938516_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20161104_214938516_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20161104_214938516_HDR.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 64

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Well that's quite an interesting entrance :Grin: lol.

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
HAVE a great funsters weekend ray xx lol still lol that's a good place to keep your pie warm

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
You didn't miss much when it comes to the quiz Jackie - it was pants - all the questions centred around 1956 the year Terry was born. It was like watching paint dry despite every question having multiple choice answers.

Would you believe I set it after being asked to by Andrea. :devil:
It's all very well ft you to say that, but speaking as someone who takes the quiz very seriously, as as the " captain" of the winning team,it was not pants at all, it was extremely difficult, and OUR TEAM WON SO UP YOURS!!✌️

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Brill night catching up with friends thanks Val and Bob & co for parking us up and the room was lovely warm and gothy inviting with all the deco . Shame the wind and rain came in the middle of the night just hope it brightens up for the Funster goth walk into town :) x oh forgot to mention Terry and three birthday cakes pork pies and a very saucy show for afters well done Terry ya looking good for 60 yrs ;) xxx

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Some wonderful outfits!
Ralph and Bev wow but you could have fed poor Buster!!!

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Can we have names with photos please
Sandra, these are just some of the people that have dressed up.... Will tag those that are funsters, as I did with Ralph and Bev ;)

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Sandra, these are just some of the people that have dressed up.... Will tag those that are funsters, as I did with Ralph and Bev ;)
AAAh ok cheers Lisa., Its just like good photos deserve names. I like to know who I'm looking at (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back