Rally Whitby goth meet 4th to 6th November 2016 (1 Viewer)

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
HI FUNSTERS you all look like it's been fun with a capital F have a great time ray xx lol still lol SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKY

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
IMG_2957.JPG
IMG_2928.JPG
Ralph n Bev
IMG_2933.JPG
Bev and little doggy that took a shine to maroney..
IMG_2982.JPG
Ralph and Paul ( pablomc)
IMG_2966.JPG
Bev and Leanne ( lallymc)
IMG_2964.JPG
IMG_2963.JPG

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Well done Bob and Val and the helper crew, another good Gothfest, shame about the sh*tty weather, didn't stop the bacon butties though, well done all, sorry for not saying Tara to everyone, went for a walk around town, so tata to those we missed, hope the necks ok Bob!:D

Feb 8, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Eldis Majestic 115
Exp
Vans and tugs since mid 70's
Many thanks Bob and Val for all your work putting on and organising this smashing event, never seen so much food in our lifes!! and thanks Ken @canopus for the quiz, yes we did enjoy it ruffling up old memories 60 years back. And, best wishes Terry at 60 and hope you get help with the wasp bites:sick: really good weekend despite the 'orrible weather on Saturday.

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Thanks Bob & Val and all the A Team who assisted you on another great weekend. Shame about the pigging weather and a pity we couldn't get an embargo on the ****ing fireworks. Jess has settled down a bit tonight so we are hoping for a less stressful evening. Might bring her a treat back from our meal out this evening. Thanks one and all once again.

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Thanks Bob and Val and everyone that helped make this , yet another thoroughly fantastic fabulous Goth weekend. Our favourite funsters weekend of the year.
Friday saw great weather , and a fab day in the town (and 2am late night ! )
The weather on Saturday didn't spoil anything , though it would of course have been better if we'd had nice sunshine !
We lugged a big golf brolly around with us ( nothing worse than a soggy Goth !) but only had it up once , for a heavy shower. So to say we were out from 12.30pm till 10.30pm , that wasn't bad going .
Saying that , we were going from pub to pub , we probably missed the showers ! We left it several times , how it made it back to pug , I'll never know.
We stopped at Thompsons chippy on the A64 for fish and chips on the way back home to his afternoon mmmmmm. Early night for us tonight though.
Hope your feeling a bit better now Val . Thanks again
BnRxx

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
Big Thankyou to Val & Bob and your team of helpers, our first goth weekend but won't be our last , your organisation was spot on , room decoration was fab great fun catching up with all our old friends, and meeting new ones , weather was awful but hey-ho we all had a great time , hope you feel better Val

Sue & Eric
:glitter:

Jan 24, 2015
Spalding
Funster No
MH
Carado T337
Exp
Since 2000
Many Thanks Bob and Val and everyone who helped to make the weekend so enjoyable. This was our first Goth weekend but I'm sure it won't be our last, Thanks for the quiz Ken, just wish you'd have made it more difficult, not.
Lovely to catch up with funsters. Shame about the weather on Saturday, so we got wet inside at the Middle Earth.
Ann and George

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
On our way home after wild camping on the moors with no internet or phone last night . Had a brilliant time at Whitby Thanks to Val & Bob and the Ateam and all the Funsters who made it a fantastic goth meet despite the weather xxx

Mar 17, 2015
doncaster
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
cheers to bob and val and to all the funsters for making it a great weekend (altho bigdave was poorly lol) bigdaves dad enjoyed himself and is currently joining to galervant on his own
all the best to you all

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
weekenders

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Bob and myself would like to thank everyone who attended our Whitby goth rally.
We would like to thanks Andrea and Jeff @the stig, sheila and Mick @runrig for all their help, we would like to thank Ken @canopus as our resident quiz master, and all others who helped with setting up and clearing away the classrooms.
The weather was not very kind to us this year on Saturday, so not a lot of viewing the "sights" of Whitby goth, but apparently the pubs had a good viewing and sampling!!!!!
Unfortunately for myself I did not make it into Whitby as I had picked up a bug, think from work as quite a few off sick yesterday and today.
Hope the newbie goth's this year had a great time, and hope to see you all next year, date to be confirmed.
Many thanks
Bob & Val

edgy

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 25, 2011
bolton lancs
Funster No
MH
lo line
Exp
"I,m a newbie
She does not look too happy ken