LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
I have just blagged a free to air HD box for a few beer tokens.
I was speaking to Robert ( as in Robert Jackson ) who mentioned he was not using Astra 2F but one slightly to the west.. Although on which we was getting several UK programs .. ( on a 80cm dish )
Since then I have both slept and had a few drams and I cannot for the life of me remember which satellite he was talking about !!

Can anyone help out please ?

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Well what I have is one of the OpenBox units so all is possible.. But looking at what is available I do not think I will worry about it..
Got more off of the on site telly points !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
@Jaws
I see you got a mention in Classic Motorcycle Mechanics magazine this month re Blackbirds, what's it like to be famous!

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
@Jaws
I see you got a mention in Classic Motorcycle Mechanics magazine this month re Blackbirds, what's it like to be famous!

Over the past 16 years I have been in ALL the mags and any article about the bird you can bet it has my stamp somewhere in the back ground !
In the end I just put together a press release and sent that to the jornos when they contacted me..
The chap who did the article in CMM is a really nice guy and has stories of his own to tell.. Told him he should write a book in fact !

And being a flash tart, I have been on Oz radio being interviewed by Barry Sheene, been on telly, know Suzy Perry, know Charley Boreman, have met and ate with the likes of Alan Davies ( who is amazingly small in life ! ) and quite a few other celebs who are bikers :)
I can honestly say they are all lovely people.. Not one of em are up their own importance..

Basically I am ( was ) an average sized fish in quite a small pond :)

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Here ya go..
At the Ace cafe..
perry2.jpg

And outside sitting on one of my Blackbirds..

perry4.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back