Which Tracker? (1 Viewer)

D

DL42846

Deleted User
Having just read the " Stolen from Warsall " thread I am thinking it might be a good idea to get some sort of Tracker fitted. However I know very little about them. Can anyone suggest a make, system to go for so I can start reading up on them.
Fortunately here in the French countryside vehicles are fairly safe. Most people around here even leave the keys in all the time.
However this summer we are planning on touring Spain, so it would be nice to have some sort of protection.

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
If you do a search this was covered a few weeks ago as I bought one that was recommended. Just can't remember who did recommend though :(

Came from china as most things do

OP
OP
D

DL42846

Deleted User
If you do a search this was covered a few weeks ago as I bought one that was recommended. Just can't remember who did recommend though :(

Came from china as most things do

Thanks for that. Just did a search and the TK102 GPS seems to have some favorable comments, and seems cheap and cheerful.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 8, 2016
silver coast, portugal
Funster No
MH
C Class: Low profile
Exp
Boatie for 20 years
Agreed, prevention is better than cure.

As for that vehicle recovered recently, I can only remark on that being a fortuitous bit of publicity for a hitherto unknown (to me) company. Perhaps I am too cynical?

Trackimo

£80 ish for tracker and one years free texts and use, all emails included. $60 a year for next and subsequent years.

1.5 inches square, fits anywhere, literally

Amazon product ASIN B00QSHHH0A

Last edited:

wizza

Free Member
Aug 3, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
low line
Exp
8 years
Fitted to tk03 about a month ago its a good bit of kit for 30 pound , it texted you if doors are opened or ignition is switched on and you can send text msg to shut fuel off and shut off ignition they do a tk103b now with remote control

Oct 8, 2014
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Excel 600B
Exp
Previous VW Camper + Caravan
I bought a TK103B from gpstrackerstore.net. A bit more expensive than some on ebay, but it came all tested and configured. Includes a server connection for one year so you can view in real-time on Google Maps. £15 pa after that. You can also send text messages to control/interrogate the device.They are based on UK, and have been very helpful with telephone support.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back