Which outdoor BBQ do people recommend? (1 Viewer)

jaykay

Free Member
Aug 19, 2011
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 997M Auto
Exp
Virtually none ! :)
I have had a Cadac in the past, but it had so many bits that I didn't use it was a bit of a waste.

Can anyone suggest which is the best suited to carrying and using while motorhoming?

Planning on picking one up before our first France trip.

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
The Cadac looks great (y) ...................... but seriously. that's outdoor cooking, not a 'barbecue' :rolleyes:

Also, @jaykay did say he had previously owned a Cadac, didn't like it and wanted something different :whistle:

Upvote 0

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Weber Go Anywhere arrived yesterday from Birstalls & it is a lovely beastie! Thank you Funsters (y) Great design & excellent quality - so good that can see us using this at home as well as away. Real convert to Weber now :) At £59 fabulous value for money.
Only possible improvements would be if they could make a slightly smaller lighter version (not much spare space or payload left in our 6m motorhome :unsure:) & if the chimney starter unit could fold down to fit inside the bqq then even better.
Has anyone found a bag that will fit the Go Anywhere? See that Weber make one for the Smokey Joe but not this one...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
Just be careful when you use the Go Anywhere as I was using mine on a concrete surface and dropped the lid which chipped the porcelain enamel, other than that, Enjoy (y)

Upvote 0
C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Weber Go Anywhere arrived yesterday from Birstalls & it is a lovely beastie! Thank you Funsters (y) Great design & excellent quality - so good that can see us using this at home as well as away. Real convert to Weber now :) At £59 fabulous value for money.
Only possible improvements would be if they could make a slightly smaller lighter version (not much spare space or payload left in our 6m motorhome :unsure:) & if the chimney starter unit could fold down to fit inside the bqq then even better.
Has anyone found a bag that will fit the Go Anywhere? See that Weber make one for the Smokey Joe but not this one...
Well done (y) I must confess to being a little 'precious' about mine so I modified the cardboard box it came in and keep it in that :blush:

Upvote 0

Scuba Steve

Free Member
Jan 21, 2015
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010
We have Cadac and also a Weber Baby Q BBQ
Both are really good, the Cadac is probably a better all rounder but the Weber is something you can easily take to the beach
image.jpg

Upvote 0

Scuba Steve

Free Member
Jan 21, 2015
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010
Oh year Cadac do a pizza stone and this makes fantastic pizzas, you can also get lots of different grills that allow you to cook lots of different things

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back