Which one? (1 Viewer)

dave jm

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
york
Funster No
Looking to buy 192 tv for m/h....two makes seem to be advertised a lot....Pyramid and Meos...both 12/240v...Anyone had either and what is the quality like ie picture/sound etc.....Dave

nicklb

Free Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
12 months
We have the Meos, 16 inch tv/dvd it is ok but the viewing angle lets it down it is on a bracket and anything more than a 45 degree angle you are looking at outlines, to be honest I have not used it on the 12volt though,

hope this helps

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Looking to buy 192 tv for m/h....two makes seem to be advertised a lot....Pyramid and Meos...both 12/240v...Anyone had either and what is the quality like ie picture/sound etc.....Dave

Hi Dave,

There is the one you messaged me about on ebay!Same one but with Funsters discount:thumb:

Pyramid 19'' Flat Screen TV / DVD Player

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
we've just bought an Avtex W193D 19" HD Ready LCD TV/DVD 12v/24v AC/DC from ebay. A bit more expensive than some but we wanted one we could use in the conservatory at home as well. It works a dream and is actually better than one we have for everyday use.

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp

:Cool: I recently bought a Meos 20incher with 12/24/110/230 volts, DVD, USB, Scart, Video/Audio inputs etc plus it has bullt in Freeview and Analogue tuners that even work here in Spain. Sound is good and the picture is VERY good. It is also HDMI ready. :thumb:

OP
OP
dave jm

dave jm

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
york
Funster No
Came across this one...company has a good writeup...tv looks nice...anyone bought one or dealt with company...Dave

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
We've recently bought a Akura 19" TV/DVD with built-in Freeview for £135 from a local market, brand new with 12 month guarantee. The chap who's been there for many a year has a proper business premises nearby and just sells at the market on Sundays too (a lot of caravanners go there). The TV can be run from 12v or mains and I must admit it is an absolutely cracking picture and the freeview works a treat - we're in a bad reception area but we get a better picture in the motorhome with this TV and a Status 530 aerial than in our bungalow!

The below link is to the TV (not the same supplier), we got a black one.

Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back