dna

Jan 17, 2010
Llandudno
Funster No
MH
AT Tribute 680 pvc
Exp
since 2009
Amazon have some unlocked phones in their special offers today (e.g. Nokia Lumia 530 for £49.99).

OP
OP
Dave and Ginny

Dave and Ginny

Free Member
Jan 31, 2013
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
Hymer Starline 680
Exp
Since 2011, previously a tugger
Thanks for all the help and advise. I finally went for the the PAYG on '3' and got a Samsung Galaxy III from Argos, unlocked, at £179.95. I'm well pleased with both; setting up my new account and the transfer over of my old phone number to '3' couldn't have been more easy. Dumping 'talktalk mobile' however was another story!!

Reactions: GJH

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
went over to Three recently for the 4G in london, and use in europe..anyone know whan they will be adding more euro countries...spain would be helpful :(

I use an Acer Liquid S 2. its BIG, kinda a mini tablet..but really useful with my eyesight

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Deleted User
Did anyone see the watchdog program about phone customers running up debts of thousands of pounds because their phone was stolen or lost. The program gave out some advice about how to prevent such a loss but unfortunately got their information wrong.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ees-phone-users-render-handsets-unusable.html
The program did however highlight the problem of having a contract phone that if lost or stolen can then be used to phone premium rate phone lines. Some of the customers thought they had secured there phone by using a password but apparently it is not as simple as that.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
saw an interesting snippet on TV yesterday with police raid on a house for a suspected fraudulent claim on travel insurance...they found most of the claimed lost/stolen stuff ......:whistle:

StefAndDi

Free Member
Nov 3, 2014
Near St. Austell, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ceased motorhoming 1/3/16
Exp
2010 to 2016
Thanks for all the help and advise. I finally went for the the PAYG on '3' and got a Samsung Galaxy III from Argos, unlocked, at £179.95. I'm well pleased with both; setting up my new account and the transfer over of my old phone number to '3' couldn't have been more easy. Dumping 'talktalk mobile' however was another story!!

Last Monday, 24th November, I went to my local EE store in
St. Austell and arranged to change from an EE payg to an Orange
sim-only on a 6 month contract.
So far the imbeciles have failed to transfer my number and I have had no service for 8 days.
They say that EE stands for Everything Everywhere. In my case it stands for Nothing Anywhere.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back