Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Collinite 476s, 845 or 915 ?

I used 476s last year but now see two others available.
Any idea which is best if any , has anyone used these or @Charlie might well know.

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
I have and use all 3 variants. 476S has the longest durability which makes it so ideal for our large vehicles as it cuts down the time we spend applying the stuff.

Stick with your 476 you won't go wrong ....(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Steve devon

Free Member
Sep 7, 2014
North devon
Funster No
MH
Adria sonic supreme
Exp
Since 2015
Dearest @Charlie , I need some advice, I have faint swirl marks on my metallic red car, what is the best product to use to get rid of them by hand? I'm too hamfisted to use a machine, I've had a rummage through the forum but could not find too much info, thanks in advance mate

OP
OP
Larrynwin
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
I have and use all 3 variants. 476S has the longest durability which makes it so ideal for our large vehicles as it cuts down the time we spend applying the stuff.

Stick with your 476 you won't go wrong ....(y)

Thanks @Charlie 476 it is (y)

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
Dearest @Charlie , I need some advice, I have faint swirl marks on my metallic red car, what is the best product to use to get rid of them by hand? I'm too hamfisted to use a machine, I've had a rummage through the forum but could not find too much info, thanks in advance mate

Menzerna PO 85 RD Is a good starting point. Not to bad to use by hand as it remains quite wet while polishing.

I have to be honest though polishing by hand is very arduous and not really efficient in so much you won't get good even consistent results.

There is a guide to machine polishing in the detailing section which may help you ..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Steve devon

Free Member
Sep 7, 2014
North devon
Funster No
MH
Adria sonic supreme
Exp
Since 2015
Menzerna PO 85 RD Is a good starting point. Not to bad to use by hand as it remains quite wet while polishing.

I have to be honest though polishing by hand is very arduous and not really efficient in so much you won't get good even consistent results.

There is a guide to machine polishing in the detailing section which may help you ..
Thanks Charlie

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back