Which autumn shows please?

Discussion in 'Rally Planning Discussion and Chat' started by Wizbangs, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Wizbangs

Wizbangs

Hmmmm. I'm in a quandry now as it's my responsibility to choose where we go. So... Newark, Lincoln & Shepton Mallet. I have no idea of the quality of these shows, so to help me, can folks give me some pointers on what to expect from these shows please? As far as I can tell, Funsters aren't exactly rushing to book any of them.

As part of the over all experience, Lincoln evening entertainment looks promising, Newark entertainment doesn't. I can find no info on the evening entertainment provided by the organisers of Shepton Mallet. Does anyone know what's on at Shepton Mallet or if it is usually any good?

Thanks guys & gals,

Mary

2. jaykay

jaykay Read Only Funster

Mary,
    I havent stayed at any of the shows, but have visited both Newark and Lincoln.
    Both good, but Lincoln just tips Newark for top spot in my opinion.

3. FIDGET

FIDGET Funster

Hi, only been to Shepton but seems good show , haven't done any of entertainment so can comment, just go to look at vans and accessories.
    Terry:Cool: (FIDGET)

4. lorger

lorger Funster

We have only done Lincoln and thinking of going again this year, I thought the show was really good with plenty of M/H's to look at and loads of stall selling extras, we didn't go to the entertainment tent as Fun had their own.