wheres me spare,, (1 Viewer)

Feb 3, 2008
ireland
Funster No
MH
class a r.v.
Exp
10yrs
hi guys i have another question,.....as some of you know, that ibought my rv ,new off winnibago,s...in the lockers i got the wheel brace, an tools to take the wheel off, but no spare wheel, what are we supposed to do, i have since bought a spare tyre, but , what if i damage the rim....the spare tyres, no good to me...any suggestions please......regards smudger:Smile:.........................

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Hi Smudger, unlikely you will damage a rim unless you are on alloys or drive for miles on a flat, I only carry a tyre as I am long past changing truck wheels myself, I have had hundred's of punctures over the years in a truck and never had one rim that was damaged beyond use, and 99% of the time not amark on the rim, and believe me I have destroyed some tyres :Doh:.

hope this helps a bit.

Rick.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Hi Smudger When i bought our Siesta from Four Winds last year I had to add the wheel and tyre as an extra.
This is also the case with many european models. I went for the complete wheel and tyre to avoid any delays when calling the rescue services and if necessary to be able to change it myself,
Larry

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Need a wheelbarrow to carry the spare :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun