Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
Whilst I love the UK. if I were rich enough to afford a second home It would be Vancouver Island, BC. Canada. To old now to cope with Long Haul but I could cope with cruising all the way

:Smile: Quick rethink.............. after motoring through Worcestershire and Herefordshire today in beautiful weather, seeing all the fruit blossom and the fantastic foliage and flowers, we really are lucky to live where we do and enjoy the life we have.:thumb:

Jan 22, 2014
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp

I'll tell where I wouldent live next to uk bill noisy git.....:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
im gonna slash the wheel on the chariot of fire :ROFLMAO:

May 16, 2014
Ammanford
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
Exp
since May 2014
Quite happy here in West Wales - as good as anywhere when the weather is good and even when it is not so good the light changes make it different almost every day. if I did move, and it would take a lot nowadays, it would be to the southern side of Crete - attracted mainly by the lifestyle and Greek culture.

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
North Norway in summer and Cornwall for the other 10 months!

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
After living in Cyprus and France in the last 10 years, I'm happy to be back in the UK.
If I won the lottery I'd build a " Widders Commune" overlooking the sea in Devon, Dorset or Hampshire. Large plot of land, half a dozen granny annexe cottages, a pool, sauna, jacuzzi and someone to cut the grass and do all the maintenance jobs!

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Quite happy here in West Wales - as good as anywhere when the weather is good and even when it is not so good the light changes make it different almost every day. if I did move, and it would take a lot nowadays, it would be to the southern side of Crete - attracted mainly by the lifestyle and Greek culture.

We married in Southern Crete , 19 years ago. Aghia Gallini . :inlove:

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
I have lived and travelled so far in German, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Croatia, Italy, Slovakia, Bosnia, Brunei, Nepal, Kenya, Canada, lots of the USA including many trips to New York, Miami etc, Bermuda, Cape Town, Belize, Iraq, Kuwait, Falklands, Ascension Isles, Mexico, Thailand, Australia, India, Malaysia, Borneo, Afghanistan, Singapore, Egypt, Oman, Guatemala, Honduras, Poland, Slovenia, Saudi Arabia and the UAE :)

While there have been many times where I've said wow, I could live here, it's not until you're back on UK soil and looking at all the order of things, the green and fertile countryside and all the good in our country, including water you can drink, toilets that flush etc, then there really is no place like home :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back