where to park 2 24ft motorhomes in brugge? (1 Viewer)

tommytli

Funster
May 26, 2009
lancashire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since july 07
me and a friend are taking our familys to disney setting off the 18th dec, we are going via brugge as they have never been to the christmas markets and thought it would be a nice 1 for them to experiance. do any of you know where we can park our motorhomes close to the markets? we are only staying for the day and will be traveling down to disney the same night so no need for an overnight or campsite, thanks tommy

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Tommy

If you head for the bus park they also have a motorhome parking you can stay overnight with hook up but im sure there is part of it where you can park for a few hours it cost about 13euro for 24hrs with hook up but not sure about a few hours there was a few motorhomes in with the busses when we where there and the car park attendant was really nice and helpfull.

I cant really give you directions :Smile: as i cant remember but it was just along from the railway station next to the river and about 5-10 min walk from centre.

Im sure someone else will come along and give better directions but im sure youll find it if i could.

OP
OP
T

tommytli

Funster
May 26, 2009
lancashire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since july 07
thanks for that, is it Link Removed ive just been having a look around and found that info, has any1 else used this parking area?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

catslovecamping

Free Member
Nov 22, 2009
Worthing West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
15 years and looking forward to the next 15 years
Yes, we have used this and it is very good. Only a few minutes walk from the centre of Brugges through a very nice park. You can park for a few hours or overnight as previously posted. Do not be tempted to overnight on the road outside the aire as you may be clamped.

Water tanks can be filled from the coach station. The guy in charge was great. Perfect English and he lent us DVDs to watch each evening as the weather was bad and we couldn't get out.

I can't tremember exactly how to get there but do recall you have to head for St Michel off the motorway. Follow the signs for the NEW railway station and it is a couple of hundred yards further on.

Have a good stay

::bigsmile:

Braunston

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Funster No
Hi,

Directly opposite the Aire is a day parking area for motorhomes/camping cars, and the Aire is found at Lat 51.19632N - Long 3.2249E, BargeWeg, the Aire and the Day Parking are both very close, even attached, to the main coach park and to the side of a small marina, the day parking is sort of under or along side of the road bridge.

If you find the front of the main station on your right (Large car park full of bikes) just follow the main road straight on and as it starts to go up over the bridge you need to take the slip road off to your right, I'm pretty sure the Aire is sign posted, the turn off is at the bottom of bridge so keep a close watch don't go over the bridge or you will miss it.

Hope that helps and makes sense

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

tommytli

Funster
May 26, 2009
lancashire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since july 07
cheers i was just searching for them co-ordanates:thumb: should find it now:winky: thanks again

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back