LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Link Removed, including aire details and hints and tips for getting round the parc.

A few quick points:

CineScenie is definitely worth it - I've described it before as Breughel on LSD. Your ticket allocates you to a row, not a seat. Arrive early and try to find somewhere central. Make sure you can stay waterproof without umbrellas if rain is likely, as they're banned.

All the shows are very entertaining, but The Ghost Birds' Ball is unique - don't pass it by.

We thoroughly enjoyed the Henry VIII vs Francis I (Camp du Drap d'Or) themed banquet in the middle of the day, but if you want to get into any of those you need to book as soon as the parc gates open as hotel guests get priority.

This review is excellent. I have been raving to everyone about Puy Du Fou ever since we went this year. I struggle to put across just what it is like without spoiling the many surprises that it holds but this explains it so much better than I can. Well done MSB. :thumb:

EVERYONE SHOULD GO THERE!

Wyn

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
This review is excellent. I have been raving to everyone about Puy Du Fou ever since we went this year. I struggle to put across just what it is like without spoiling the many surprises that it holds but this explains it so much better than I can. Well done MSB. :thumb:

EVERYONE SHOULD GO THERE!

Wyn

Be aware that in addition to the Sceniecine extravaganza on selected nights there is also a night time show on the lake within the parc. This fact alone means that two days are needed in addition to cramming in everything else!

Wyn

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Off to France in the very near future. Been a couple of times but would love some reccomenations. We seem to miss some of the good spots. Aires or sites that are within walking distance of civilisation. Eg restaurants,bars, shops. Did honfleur and le crotoy last year so any similar ideas very welcome. Many thanks.
Lin

We loved Port Sable campsite at Arzon, right next to the sea in the Golfe de Morbihan south east of Carnac, and within walking/cycling distance of Port Crouesty where there are lots of restaurants and shops and a marina.

Catherine

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
lindylou
Sep 5, 2008
York
Funster No
MH
C Class Bessacarr 769
Exp
Since July 2010