aileenc

Free Member
Jun 17, 2011
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
Having chopped our Caravan in and bought a motorhome last year we are loving the freedom of not towing. We are off to South West France next week, but have decided that this Xmas we will go somewhere in the motorhome now kids etc flown nest & we can enjoy ourselves. We were thinking of going to Spain for about 3 weeks but would really like advice, where is the best weather? any good sites? & are the roads normally ok this time of year?

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Camping Cap Blanck
Camping Villa Sol

Or hundreds more in that area.

Getting the Bilbao/Santander ferry helps with the icy roads.

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Having chopped our Caravan in and bought a motorhome last year we are loving the freedom of not towing. We are off to South West France next week, but have decided that this Xmas we will go somewhere in the motorhome now kids etc flown nest & we can enjoy ourselves. We were thinking of going to Spain for about 3 weeks but would really like advice, where is the best weather? any good sites? & are the roads normally ok this time of year?

Portugal is a good one for winter down on the Algarve, nice and warm, but cold at night sometimes, i had 5 months there and arrived on xmas eve and stayed till mid may i enjoyed it so much, Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back