Where to get rear NS rear light cluster 1996 fiat B564 & possibly the blue side flash decals? (1 Viewer)

Tricky 1969

Free Member
Oct 27, 2016
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer B564
Exp
IMG_4502[471].png

Hi all, a little help please as I cant seem to find the rear cluster for sale anyway or even a part number.

There is a small crack, done be the previous owner, its not causing a problem at the moment but I would like to replace it.

Also I am missing 2 blue flash side decals from the near side and 1 from the OS and again cant find them anywhere, imagine they are no longer made but worth a shot.

Many thanks

OP
OP
Tricky 1969

Tricky 1969

Free Member
Oct 27, 2016
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer B564
Exp
I think I've found the rear light cluster. Just need to find the blue flash side decals now...anyone (n)

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
I take it you mean the Hymer logo that's missing in the picture?

It's highly unlikely that Hymer will still have any for a MH of this vintage but it might be worth asking the question. I'm sure someone will be able to tell you the most cooperative Hymer agent in the UK.

Anyone who produces vinyl graphics could make them for you. How big a job that is would depend on whether you can get hold of any artwork files. If you need someone to draw them from scratch it could get expensive.

This is just a very rough guide to give you some idea but if you could send someone print ready artwork then producing the vinyl would cost you about £20-£30. If you need someone to draw them from scratch then stick a zero on that.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Tricky 1969

Tricky 1969

Free Member
Oct 27, 2016
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer B564
Exp
Thanks you for all your replies, I know several vinyl and vehicle wrapping guys but the issue is the texture of the Blue flash to match the ones still there as vinyl is smooth. I will try Hymer or one of there suppliers.

If that fails I think I will remove them and replace all with vinyl just to keep them uniform.

Thanks again

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back