Where To Fill Lpg Courtesy Of . Www.safefill.co.uk (2 Viewers)

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
I have spoken to Mr Neil Worthington at Safefill and asked permission to put his/their,refill locations onto this forum. He has given permission,saying near enough." You have our permission to put this site onto the Forum,it will perhaps increase our prescence in the market place and also,"Increase the footfall of customers to these outlets".
Would that i could,i would .... "Cut/copy/paste etc" his e-mail reply,BUT........ "ME computor NUMPTY!!"
Have a look see,their nominated outlets cover just about all of England,so,when filling at any of these,gleaned from this post,THANK, "Safefill"
NO connection with this company,only as a very happy customer,having left m/h'ing back to c/van, buying two of their cylinders,that i was more than happy with,then coming back to m/h,with fixed underslung tank. Advertised the cylinders tea time ,and they were sold before breakfast next day.
So IF you are going "Cylinder route",just have a look at what they have to offer. Take care out there,"It's hell on the hill!!" LOL.
Tea Bag.
PS. For any doubting Thomases out there,if you explain how to "Cut/copy/paste etc" E-mails in words of one "Syllabub ? LOL" Shpelling. Do it and i will try,i am VERY trying LOL

OP
OP
Tea Bag
Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi Tricky Dicky.
It helps if you have this to read in front of you,copied from a near empty bottle.
"Every drop of this superb vodka,has been crafted only with Swedish winter wheat near the small town of Ahus and continues a determined commitment to the pursuit of perfection since 1879."
Oh,and above that,"Writ large"
ABSOLUT
Country of Sweden
VODKA.

40% alc./ vOL.(80 proof)

It helps relieve."Repetative ? syndrom"
Tea Bag.
PS....... HELP!!!! i have pressed a WRONG button somewhere and am stuck with this printing......HELP. LOL!!!

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Took me a few minutes to get my brain round the concept but I've got it now, and its a good idea. It seems to use the same connector as my built in tank uses, but on a loose bottle so to speak. Assuming, they have as they claim cracked the safety issues using one should be safe. Wish them well.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 16, 2014
Harleston, Harleston, Norfolk, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class, Autotrail Scout
Exp
Oct, 2013
Just 'phoned my local Safefill dealer and they are quite happy for me to fill my gaslow system there, (worth knowing with all the negative reports about Morrisons etc), although I felt they were a bit expensive at 65p/Litre (49.5 on the A17 near East Heckington)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Just 'phoned my local Safefill dealer and they are quite happy for me to fill my gaslow system there, (worth knowing with all the negative reports about Morrisons etc), although I felt they were a bit expensive at 65p/Litre (49.5 on the A17 near East Heckington)
Interestingly the nearest safefill dealer is also our nearest LPG Outlet, in Sudbury.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back