Sep 21, 2013
Andalusia Spain
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hello everyone and pleased to meet you!

We live in Marbella and every year we go camping (or staying in a "bungalow" cabin) in Tarifa since emigrating 12 years ago, we feel its time to get a motorhome, giving us more opportunity to enjoy what's on our doorstep!

Now I read classifieds for kitesurfing kites on a regular basis and can spot a great deal a mile away and feel for those who succumb to those not so great deals. Well I am in exactly the same situation with a motorhome! I would gladly offer my expertise with kites can someone do the same for me with a MH :))))

So far I've only been looking for "autocaravana" in milanuncios.com for something for:

- 2 adults and 2 teenager children
- only 12-15k € budget
- don't care about fuel economy as we'll most be just an hour down the coast
- hoping to go most weekends
- awning is important as summers are long
- we're planning on going through the winter too, but are a close family so don't mind limited spaces
- we'd like to stay off-campsite at times

Otherwise for our budget we're not that fussy! All we want to do is get on with our kitesurfing!

Any recommendations for what models / years etc you would get would be greatly appreciated to filter the wheat from the chaff in the classifieds :Smile:

Or is there a paid recommendation service out there I can get? :Blush:

Thanks HelenR

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Helen Welcome to Motorhome Fun , a bit quiet on here tonight as a lot are at the motorhome show at Lincon, but sure some will be along.

You could look at some of the 1994/95 Type Hymer you may get one around that price, good solid van, the 544 would have enough sleeping area for 4' but give you room when the over cab push up bed is up.

With a second hand van some have awnings some not, most have a roll out awning on the side. Keep asking questions as they arise that is what the forum is all about. :welcomefunster:

Upvote 0

daisy mae

Free Member
Mar 12, 2013
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class Coachbuilt
Exp
I`m a newbie, now 1 year
Cannot help you i`m afraid on van info, just want to welcome you to a fun and helpful site. :thumb:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back