Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
I was just sitting here thinking about where all the on the road funsters are right know. Its gotta be better than here at work in the uk.

Where is everybody?

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
Unfortunatly I am also stuck in the office. Decided the bank holiday weekend would be too busy, but now wish I was going away anyway.

Andy S

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
I was just sitting here thinking about where all the on the road funsters are right know. Its gotta be better than here at work in the uk.

Where is everybody?

Here at work in the UK......But off work tomorrow on a long weekend away in the "bus".::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:Cool: I'm sat in the Kontiki on the driveway surfing the net via FREE Wifi. I have our special Wifi on an extended cable that sticks out of the roof vent wrapped in a plastic bag to keep it dry from the rain. :RollEyes:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
In my lounge in my house in south Wales waiting for the bus to bring my father back from day centre.

Some day off had a guy out repairing his electric chair then another firm collecting 6 pieces of white goods no longer wanted in from our kitchen.

Now trying to find out what Ryobi is doing with our broken strimmer they took away 3 weeks ago to repair..

Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
I'm in Fuengirola enjoying the hot sunny weather and thinking about what I'm gonna have for dinner to go with the red wine. Any suggestions ? :Cool:

OP
OP
M

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
I'm in Fuengirola enjoying the hot sunny weather and thinking about what I'm gonna have for dinner to go with the red wine. Any suggestions ? :Cool:

What about some nicley grilled lambs livers, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Brilliant

:thumb:Jim

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
in sunny dordogne right now and tomorrow off to biarritz::bigsmile:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
in sunny dordogne right now and tomorrow off to biarritz::bigsmile:

Thepips

Trade Member
Sep 26, 2007
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Packing (Well Barbara is:ROFLMAO:) before setting off in the morning to Stoneleigh for what used to be known as the Town and Country Festival. Looking forward to meeting up with a few other funsters.
Don't really care about the weather, we'll have fun whatever happens.:roflmto:

Regards
Doug

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
siting hear tryping my massage to you
that i am starting 4 12 hr shift this winkend

mi spling choker is brocked

Last edited:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Been at work today in west wales then home to campsite which has filled up very nicely for this weekend, please please can we have some sun !:Cool:
People staying here are from all over the country from Kent to "up north". :thumb:

MicknPat

Free Member
Dec 16, 2007
Touring UK
Funster No
MH
39ft American A class RV
Exp
Since Oct 2007
Our RV & car are currently in storage in Canada whilst we make a 6 week emergency return visit to the UK to celebrate the birth of our first grandchild and for an hospital appointment :Sad:

Last edited:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Our RV & car are currently in storage in Canada whilst we make a 6 week emergency return visit to the UK to celebrate the birth of our first grandchild and for an hospital appointment :Sad:

Hi Mick

Congratulation and hope alls OK with the hospital visit:winky:

Lampie

Free Member
Nov 2, 2007
Derby
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
Still in Moniga Lake Garda, weathers been great last three weeks or so , two weeks before we leave to return, just need to get some brake pads fitted before trip back. Work planned to be done on Monday.

Lampie

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Squelching...

I am sitting in the van on the Mortonhall site (Edinburgh) and watching more rain fall before I squelch into the city for more Fringe Shows...

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
I am still in my lounge in Wales after (no rain so far so mowed/ripped up the lawn) but wished it was in my RV here Link Removed

Last edited:

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
It's ponder time now for us, wondering what we have forgot to pack. Geo says the RV must weigh about 17.5 tonne now instead of 7.5 so I'll take a pair of his shorts out to bring it down a bit:ROFLMAO:

We head off for Plymouth ferry terminal tomorrow, ferry leaves Sunday for Spain, arriving Spain on Monday then we'll head South to meet the others for the crossing over to Morocco on the 1st September. It's hard to believe that after all this planning that it is finally here - still can't believe that we're actually going to do this. :roflmto:

Pammy

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Have a great trip Pammy, please bring Geo back safe and sound. In a bizzare sort of way we are going to miss him over the next few weeks.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Safe journey to you and all of the Funsters on this trip. Wish we were going with you.:Sad:

Enjoy Morocco :thumb:

Brisey (Brian & Pam)

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
It's ponder time now for us, wondering what we have forgot to pack. Geo says the RV must weigh about 17.5 tonne now instead of 7.5 so I'll take a pair of his shorts out to bring it down a bit:ROFLMAO:

We head off for Plymouth ferry terminal tomorrow, ferry leaves Sunday for Spain, arriving Spain on Monday then we'll head South to meet the others for the crossing over to Morocco on the 1st September. It's hard to believe that after all this planning that it is finally here - still can't believe that we're actually going to do this. :roflmto:

Pammy

Hi Pammy - hope you and Geo have a great trip - can't wait to hear all about it!!:thumb:

We're at Windy Harbour in Glossop getting ready for our big trip in a few weeks.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: France, Italy, Sicily and Spain here we come!:ROFLMAO:

Marie

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hi Pammy - hope you and Geo have a great trip - can't wait to hear all about it!!:thumb:

We're at Windy Harbour in Glossop getting ready for our big trip in a few weeks.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: France, Italy, Sicily and Spain here we come!:ROFLMAO:

Marie

Hi Marie

I really did enjoy meeting up with you at Stratford - you're bouncy nature really is a breath of fresh air.

Thanks for the good wishes. Sounds like you and Rex are looking forward to a wonderful trip as well. Hope you have a wonderful, safe trip. Look after each other.

Pammy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back