When you got to go you got to go (1 Viewer)

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
No the trouble with the Sites is not the dogs it is the whole concept of this is mine and keep off, do not smile, do not nothing, And get relieved of a load of wonga to get mixed in with them.
Can't argue with that I think in particular the well known clubs have a bit of we are better than you attitude(heads to far up their backsides)and charge a fortune for it.CLs are better though

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I have sat my doggies down and told them not to poo in fields any more, instead I am training them to Sit on the toilet, I can hold them up but they keep weeing in my face!!
Perhaps you should get a dog-loo for the garden (a bit like a small dustbin with holes in which is buried in the ground with the top level with it and a lid on into which you place the dog's doings which then rot ... think composting toilet) ... my MIL had one many moons ago and when a friend visited she told her what it was ... the friend was a bit perplexed then asked in all seriousness how she taught the dog to 'perch' on it!!! :rofl:

OP
OP
Big bus man

Big bus man

Free Member
Sep 20, 2015
Crawley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since March 2015
Just as a last (hopefully!) note regarding one of the items raised, dog bags on bins, staying on the Battle CC site if you take the dog walk south to the village pub the last bin has poo bags - for the dogs that is!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

M1ke

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
Huntingdon
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Tracker FB
Exp
5 years
On a similar subject, I have a dog and take him on CC sites, however a few months ago a caravan a few pitches away had 5 huge Pyrenean Mountain dogs which were chained up at various points around his pitch and in his awning. Is it really necessary to have that many dogs on a site? The owner kept the massive bags of S**t outside his awning ready to take to the bin. They barked incessantly and seemingly without a word from the wardens.

OP
OP
Big bus man

Big bus man

Free Member
Sep 20, 2015
Crawley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since March 2015
A classic case of 'I hired it so I can do what I like on it', not an irrisponsable owner like some would suggest but an inconsiderate person, just be happy you don't live next door to them! Being a dog lover I would been happy with all the dogs next to me on site, no doubt the owner would be a chatty person instead one of those window watchers, OK barking might be my issue but until it happens to me who am I to complain. We have a large scary dog and a little cute dog but every time a human gets near the little one starts barking, we obviously stop him Asap but some people frown at any dogs barking but every site has a mix of people and it is pot luck if you get in with a good crowd or near one of the moaners.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back