Free Member
Mar 3, 2012
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
since 2011 after tugging.
I am not normally into bling but didnt like the std trims so bought these bad boys and think it looks a lot better IMHO.

How about some of you peoples list your improvements so we can all benefit, or die laughing (only kidding).

Go on dont be shy what have you done..................

Attachments

• photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 136
Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Don't do "bling" but believe in making life "inside" more comfortable, Tv take off aerial points, LEDs Bits and pieces like that, decent Radio etc. Next is a CD Player, but still "discussing" that with Mrs R

I keep threatening her with Horse Brasses, The Lady in return threatens Gelding:RollEyes:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
I am not normally into bling but didnt like the std trims so bought these bad boys and think it looks a lot better IMHO.

How about some of you peoples list your improvements so we can all benefit, or die laughing (only kidding).

I've just bought the silver version. My van is silver and the chrome ones looked too blingy on mine. They look better on a white van like yours....Griff :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980

Bought 4 from Motorhome Medics a few weeks ago. Just by you.

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Spooky yes Martin from there, about 4 miles from where i live, i plan to use hime sometime soon.

Have to say. As a side, we were well impressed with the work that's been done around Gloucester Docks

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010

I don't wish to be killjoy Paul but make sure you keep your receipt, these trims look identical to the ones fitted by my dealer. After about 9months they became pitted and a green (copper sulphate?) deposit formed on the surface of the chrome, the dealer replaced the trims with no quibble but I find a further year down the road these replacement ones are also pitting.

OP
OP
pvw10

pvw10

Free Member
Mar 3, 2012
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
I don't wish to be killjoy Paul but make sure you keep your receipt, these trims look identical to the ones fitted by my dealer. After about 9months they became pitted and a green (copper sulphate?) deposit formed on the surface of the chrome, the dealer replaced the trims with no quibble but I find a further year down the road these replacement ones are also pitting.

Thanks Tony, thats not a killjoy its a positive use of a Forum where we can all benefit from others.
Cheers

OP
OP
pvw10

pvw10

Free Member
Mar 3, 2012
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Have to say. As a side, we were well impressed with the work that's been done around Gloucester Docks

I have to agree with you, the big old Antiques Centre is now subject to a major refit into something new and the whole area is a pleasure to walk around.

OP
OP
pvw10

pvw10

Free Member
Mar 3, 2012
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Led heaven so should save some bulb failures................

Attachments

• photo12.jpg
    photo12.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 28

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
RV's tend to come with them as standard

Most RV's have them as standard.. stainless steel full wheel trims for the read dished and the normal sort on the fronts...

Makes the RV look great.

Bob

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back