PaulJaq

Free Member
Sep 18, 2012
Doncaster
Funster No
MH
Keystone Cougar 276EFS
Exp
Following two seperate punctures:Sad:, on our 5th wheeler keystone cougar 276fs 2007 with alto axles 6 stud, we have one sheared stud and two kn\8ckered wheel nuts!:cry: Has anyone any idea where \i can get new studs and nuts?? I'd like to free off the other 12 studs / nuts on the other two wheels but daren't until I have some spares. I can take the drum off and knock out the stud and press in a new one. once all clean off, loads of copperslip and we are sorted:thumb:

Cheers Paul

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
I recently bought some from Demon Tweeks Motorsport- you need to know the thread size though..........

I would suggest, being American, your studs will be a UNF thread. You can guage the size by measuring the diameter of the stud in inches, eg, 3/8 or 7/16, etc.

Link Removed

Hope this helps!:thumb:

Last edited:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
if the UK importer also does servicing give them a ring.

otherwise i would be looking at importing some from the land of the free....Americee.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
dont want to sound condescending, however dont buy cheap replacements and look at the remaining studs carefully if they have been siezed. my preference is to change them all if theyve been overtightened especially if you needed a long bar or did damage releasing stuck bolts

cant ever be too safe. will also allow you to change to a more easily available thread if needed:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back