What's your most emotional video (1 Viewer)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I am really looking forward to being able to read this thread as I,too, am a blubberhead ... but organising mum's funeral this week so can't face opening the links... Never realised we were all such a soppy bunch. :(

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
I am really looking forward to being able to read this thread as I,too, am a blubberhead ... but organising mum's funeral this week so can't face opening the links... Never realised we were all such a soppy bunch. :(
Joy so sorry to her of you loss our thaught and prayers are with you
bill and family xxxxx hugs

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi barsteward.
Don't be sorry,all are happy memories,just tinged with a bit of sadness,i like to think,that whenever anybody/pet/thing is remembered,they have never died..... silly me. Today we were emptying our first house here,prior to the new folk moving in on wednesday.there,hanging from a roof rail was an old frying pan,facing the sun... It was the last meal,"Goldie" had from us,before he was,"Collected"...... Got to finish this quick while i can still see to type,yes,it will come with me to the new house,hopefully with his spirit,and it was he,who adopted me.
Tea Bag

OP
OP
barsteward
Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
Believe it or not we have had three rescue dogs all three were cremated individually and placed in caskets. They all live with us in spirit including our present dog. When the time comes he will be treated no differently.
I always remember as a teenager we had a Poodle who we got as a rescue. I left home and got married but when ever I went to visit he was there wagging his tail. I can remember the day he passed away I had been to my parents and was so sad I walked the 5 or 6 miles home. When I eventually got home the radio was on and Genesis "Follow Me Follow You" was playing. I still shed a small tear when I hear it but it's a tear of happiness for having my life enriched by such a loving creature.

Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
Oh Barsteward didn't mean to make you feel guilty, :lips:I just finished watching the videos when I read the thread. It's been a hard few months Heather is the 3rd pet since July, they were all about same age but she was special.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Oh Barsteward didn't mean to make you feel guilty, :lips:I just finished watching the videos when I read the thread. It's been a hard few months Heather is the 3rd pet since July, they were all about same age but she was special.
Sorry bout Heather darlin.... I still miss my little one years later.. and I think it's good that we arn't hard hearted people. Hug for you.

OP
OP
barsteward
Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
Not a piece of music I have come across before. I think as we get older we close our minds/life's. I enjoyed listening and can understand why its important to you.(y)

OP
OP
barsteward
Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I absolutely love this video, It brings home where we used to live. These guys can still deliver (well they did in 2007 )
oh I'm a sado.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back