What's this please? (1 Viewer)

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Any idea what's been attached to the roof at some point please?

Two bits, 1 approx 1ft x 1ft with the 4 metal prongy thingys to the right of the aerial and the small metal checker plate bit approx 3"x3" to the left of the aerial by the roof edge?

Cheers

image.jpg

OP
OP
Debs

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Ok so would there be something inside too?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Yup, as others have said.. and the good news is that should you get an Oyster sat system fitted that plate just saved you about £50 !!
I made my own because I was not willing to pay that sort of dosh for £12 ( retail ! ) of ally and four holes !!

OP
OP
Debs

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Well the large plate is in line with the door and there's nothing to see inside. The schaudt 220 control panel is above the door.

The small plate is over the garage with cabling going down to the bottom of the garage to a grey box.

I have seen some old threads where it's mentioned that the Adrias come prewired for solar/satellite & reversing camera. We've found part of the reversing camera cable, as it's labelled (dunno where the other end is, assuming it comes out of the electro bloc both sides???)

So are the two plates connected? Numpty question - if there was a dish does that mean that there was a cable running along the roof down to the small plate:oops::oops: and into the van?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
The rest of the sat system ( a thick wire, a gland for entry and the sat system control box('s) will all be removed.
If done well there would be no sign left inside the van.. Usually even the entry point is made good.

OP
OP
Debs

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Ok thanks, sounds like it's all gone then from what you just described:(

Join us or log in to post a reply.