Whats the point of all this space (1 Viewer)

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
A few months after Jessica was born we went fulltiming for a spell. Our living space was about 28 ft by 6ft.

For the last 4 years we have been back living in a house and I have just realised that if we are in we spend most of most evenings sat together upstairs each with a computer or Imac in a space roughly 28ft x 6ft despite having much more available to spread out in ::bigsmile:

The only real difference now is we have to walk further to the loo, downstairs to get drinks etc and the house does not drive very far...........and it costs a lot more to sit in this 28x6ft space :cry::cry:

Last edited:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
A few months after Jessica was born we went fulltiming for a spell. Our living space was about 28 ft by 6ft.

For the last 4 years we have been back living in a house and I have just realised that if we are in we spend most of most evenings sat together upstairs each with a computer or Imac in a space roughly 28ft x 6ft despite having much more available to spread out in ::bigsmile:

The only real difference now is [HI]we have to walk further to the loo, downstairs to get drinks etc [/HI]and the house does not drive very far...........and it costs a lot more to sit in this 28x6ft space :cry::cry:

Exercise is good for you ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
>> Whats the point of all this space

Simples. To accumulate rubbish. You obviously are not trying hard enough.

Mags52

Free Member
Jun 2, 2010
Melrose Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Hymer B774
Exp
Since 2010
We usually feel like this when we get back from a long trip. Just never had the courage to get rid of all the stuff and downsize.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Svalbardorbust

Free Member
Sep 25, 2013
london
Funster No
MH
landrover conversion
Exp
new
upgrade

I reckon the space is totally unnecessary,
personally I'm a bartender in east London i share a room and sleep in a single bed, my girlfriend and i are (with another couple) moving into a converted Land rover with a roof tent, full time, the hilarious bit being i will technically be sleeping in a bigger bed and with our awning out have a larger communal space, so I'm counting it as an upgrade,
do away with the junk!
Julyan

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back