What's the Most important item in your van that you just could not do with out on your travels (1 Viewer)

Apr 21, 2008
bedford
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Rear view camera. So I can see if car behinds windscreen wipers work when I dump my grey water☔

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
2 frying pans, a 2 saucepans plus a folding one, foil containers for use in oven plus a small roasting pan, a ridged pan for cooking steak, folding bucket and folding washing up bowl, large salad bowl plus plastic disposable ones from Tesco, 2 click seal containers for keeping savoury and sweet bikkies in, an insulated 'casserole' with lid for keeping bbq'd veg warm whilst meat/fish is cooking, iboost, mifi, e-bikes and batteries, clothes line on a stick, fleece blanket, 2 huge Decathlon microfibre bath sheets, jug with wet and dry measures, hand blender, a small basket full of herbs and spices, salt pepper and olive oil, coffee tin & cafetiere 2 bone china mugs and 2 plycarbonate mugs a folding tray/basket in the shower for shoes/sandals... Lots of knives, forks and spoons, a pair of salad servers, a couple of wodden spoons and spatulas, a bottle opener and a wine cork (just in case) Melamine plates small medium and large and cardboard plates large and small (to save on the washing up) Kitchen roll and microfibre clothes for use in the kitchen, bathroom and on the front windscreen. All our towels (bathsheets, bath towels, medium and small hand and tea towels) are microfibre as they dry quickly and are very light.

So you travel with just the minimum then :Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

obanvanman

Free Member
May 1, 2015
Isle of Seil Argyll
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil 810 Integra
Exp
The PUPPY!

IMG_3409.JPG

Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
2 frying pans, a 2 saucepans plus a folding one,a couple of foil containers (very light disposable to save washing up)for use in oven plus a small roasting pan, a ridged pan for cooking steak, folding bucket and folding washing up bowl (very light weight), large salad bowl plus plastic disposable ones from Tesco, 2 click seal containers for keeping savoury and sweet bikkies in, an insulated plastic 'casserole' with lid (very light) for keeping bbq'd veg warm whilst meat/fish is cooking, iboost, mifi, e-bikes and batteries, clothes line on a stick, fleece blanket, 2 huge Decathlon microfibre bath sheets, jug with wet and dry measures, hand blender, a small basket full of herbs and spices, salt pepper and olive oil, coffee tin & cafetiere 2 bone china mugs and 2 plycarbonate mugs a folding tray/basket in the shower for shoes/sandals... Lots of knives, forks and spoons, a pair of salad servers, a couple of wodden spoons and spatulas, a bottle opener and a wine cork (just in case) Melamine plates small medium and large and cardboard plates large and small (to save on the washing up) Kitchen roll and microfibre clothes for use in the kitchen, bathroom and on the front windscreen. All our towels (bathsheets, bath towels, medium and small hand and tea towels) are microfibre as they dry quickly and are very light. We have just returned from 4 months on the Continent and with this lot wanted for nothing!!
You missed the cuddly toy he!he!

D

DL42846

Deleted User
Mobile phone which has CamperContact app to find nearby Aires and can also act as a GPS. I should throw all the other books out as I never refer to them since I have CamperContact.
BBQ. Inflatable canoe. Outside table and chairs/recliners. Toolbox for repairs.

Louis

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 29, 2016
Anglesey
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auotrail
Exp
6 Months with motorhome(35 years tugging)
I wouldn’t travel anywhere without my brake pedal. :p

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back