Rally Chat What's planned at Chester Easter Rally 2017. (1 Viewer)

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
Will not mention anything about blonde's. ;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 15, 2016
Essex United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
Bessacar Coachbuilt 6 ber
Exp
Since 2015
Hi Carol
That all sounds great!
We have been to New Year non rally and met some lovely funsters at the New Years dinner but are really first timers... Are definitely up for the quiz so team us up please..

Mmmm and (Knew there was a reason I didn't drink that large bottle of chianti over New Years)

Thanks
Rosemary & Steve

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi @Rabbitheartedgirl , look forward to meeting you, I am waiting until I get quite a few more names then putting them into teams, of course anyone with a ready made team that's fine.
If you have not been to Chester before and have any questions just ask. :)

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Carol, hope to have another team just waiting for confirmation from a couple of people - the next team won't be just Floras!!

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Carol, hope to have another team just waiting for confirmation from a couple of people - the next team won't be just Floras!!

Thanks Carol, when you have the teams could you please post the full team so I can see who has replied and who is still available for the quiz. :)

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi, i enjoyed last years quiz night so put me down for someone team, will be solo again. Mike

@Cal54 would you be able to put Mike in one of your teams if possible :)

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Right any ideas where we can buy some of the smelliest cheeses lol Bill loves his st Agur but was thinking of bringing somthing different this year anyone any ideas. I love a really strong Caledonian cheddar myself but on diet so will bring plenty celery along as well ;) Amanda wants to know if anyone is making an Easter bonnet this year she loved looking at them last year and she took a lot of photos but I can't find them for her :( .

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Right any ideas where we can buy some of the smelliest cheeses lol Bill loves his st Agur but was thinking of bringing somthing different this year anyone any ideas. I love a really strong Caledonian cheddar myself but on diet so will bring plenty celery along as well ;) Amanda wants to know if anyone is making an Easter bonnet this year she loved looking at them last year and she took a lot of photos but I can't find them for her :( .

The one that made most impression at Haganap meet was Stinking Bishop .. there is a stall in Chester market that sells it plus loads of others .. inc toffee cheese :) mmmmm

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Carol
The one that made most impression at Haganap meet was Stinking Bishop .. there is a stall in Chester market that sells it plus loads of others .. inc toffee cheese :) mmmmm
Yes two cheese stall s in covered
market Hall ?in Chester saw them last easter they both looked good.

Will have to try and get to the market and have a look X thanks

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Cake and Easter Bonnet Parade
For newbies and regulars of the Chester Easter Meet we have a cake and Easter bonnet parade on the Sunday morning in the Marquee. :D
Bring a cake homemade or shop bought all welcome and a cup of tea or coffee , make a hat if you would like with an Easter egg prize for the best hat.!! (y)
Everyone welcome for a piece of cake and a chat!

@Carol do we have any photos of last years cake display? @Popeye had some of himself looking gorgeous in a hat!! Perhaps he can post that!!;)

It's a chance for a quieter time to meet funsters friends old and new and have a chat!

Look forward to seeing you all!(y)

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
image.png
image.png
image.png

As requested Anthea :D a few from last year

Sep 30, 2008
Funster No
How's about the most colourful/exotic shirt competition? any takers? @archie2000 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Malc said winner ...foregone conclusion .
He also said can he be in your gang. ( for the quiz ).

And could I sit by you all, being no help whatsoever because of being Mutt and Jeff . I can of course cheer you on and eat chocolates if there are any available. ( don't tell Kate I said that, not allowed to mention chocolates at the moment ).

Anne

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years

And could I sit by you all, being no help whatsoever because of being Mutt and Jeff . I can of course cheer you on and eat chocolates if there are any available. ( don't tell Kate I said that, not allowed to mention chocolates at the moment ).

Anne

What's that, he wants to join the plain shirt gang:eek:-he'll stand out from the crowd a bit.:ROFLMAO: But he can join as a guest member.;)
If you want to sit by me then you have to bring your own chocolates cos I'M sitting next to @jo-ca :p

Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011

Anne
We can share Kate's then......... don't tell Amanda and Bill though.:D

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Bills been testing all the smelliest cheese at Tesco 's he haven't found anything he likes yet other that his St Agur . Anyone know a good one let us have the name and he can try and get some to taste . He quite likes going to the counter now and asking to try them think they will get wise to him though. Will have to try other branches of Tesco's or other shops ;)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back