Geegee

Free Member
Sep 26, 2012
Fife
Funster No
MH
Citroen Relay self build
Exp
Hullo peeps, I've got a month driving north through Spain. What shouldn't I miss? Mountains, lakes, forests and unspoiled beaches are my thing. I remember once seeing a photo of a inland beach and bay somewhere where the sea came in through a hole in the cliff. Loved the Pico's de Europa on my way down, so a return visit is a must. Whats your recommendations?

OP
OP
Geegee

Geegee

Free Member
Sep 26, 2012
Fife
Funster No
MH
Citroen Relay self build
Exp
Thanks, looks nice. The inland beach is Playa de Gulpiyuri. I knew I wasn't dreaming. The plan is a month for Spain a month for France, winding my way back so no great hurry. I prefer to wildcamp or use aires with a campsite every few days for showers and things so am looking for overnight stops also.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geejay

Free Member
Dec 25, 2011
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
The site at Monfrague (see ACSI) is good, and as you asked on another thread, is actually owned by the "council" but run by a local family.

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Weather permitting Aiguestortes and Ordessa (both National Parks) in the Pyrenees are worth a visit. Aiguestortes has lakes and mountains. You can't drive right into the park but you can take a landrover trip or walk or cycle from nearby villages.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back