What would you do?? (1 Viewer)

What would you do?

• Freeze

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Run like hell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wish you had a gun

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Hope you are not wearing decent clothes as a drool fest is about to happen when they say hello

Votes: 46 78.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
image.jpeg

I know what I would do, but will post it later on.............

?

Deleted User
5 dogs out for a walk. Not one look vicious or in a bad mood in that picture. I was in a group of 20 odd Rottweilers doing a small charity walk taking the dogs over the Forth Bridge. A worker in a day dream looking at the view turned round and seen all the rotties walking towards him and sh** himself. I thought he was going to jump over the bridge to get away. He ran into the portacabin. :D poor sod.

OP
OP
DuxDeluxe

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
They look like a bunch of mates off out for some fun. I know appearances can be deceiving but I don't see a problem?

The only problem that I can see is being slurped to death when they all say hello

Zilevets

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2015
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B704 A Class P/Line
Exp
There gorgeous looks like they are having loads of fun!

Liz

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bartyfixedit

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 11, 2014
Maidstone Kent
Funster No
MH
Self Build Ducato L4H3
Exp
Since 1987
Ahhhhh, sloppy kisses. Friendliest dogs in the world!!! Get out the face wipes and prepare to be LOVED!!!!

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Allergic attack if they come up to me...
i really do feel so sorry for you and others allergic to dogs, you miss out on all the love they give. any decent dog owner will attempt to restrain their dogs from approaching anyone they know is allergic or frightened

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I see a problem - impending asthma attack :(
Allergic attack if they come up to me...
i really do feel so sorry for you and others allergic to dogs, you miss out on all the love they give. any decent dog owner will attempt to restrain their dogs from approaching anyone they know is allergic or frightened
I have to say that (with only one or two exceptions who ignore the requirement to have their dogs on leads or have them uncontrolled on extending leads) Funsters are firmly in the "decent dog owner" category and very helpful when they are aware of allergy problems.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
I'd just make sure I stayed a head of the photographer

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years

I would hope that decent owners would restrain their dogs. Attempting and failing to restrain them isn't good enough.

Reactions: GJH
Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
What a lot of super posts! I opened this & voted half expecting to see posts of the 'run away they're vicious' variety. I should have known better! I like all breeds - it's some owners I don't trust - and would give any dog the benefit of the doubt. Even (or especially) the one that bit me.:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back