What pi$$ed you off this week (1 Viewer)

GeriatricWanderer

Free Member
Feb 1, 2015
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, just cos I can!
Funster No
MH
Pop-Top Campervan
Exp
45years
..... being out for dinner with friends last night (Miller & Carter steakhouse/pub) and, at 9.10 PM, while we were finishing our meal and enjoying an after dinner coffee and natter, up comes a "manager" who asks us to leave shortly as the people who booked a table for 9PM were waiting.
Not much I could say as we were guests of another couple but maybe that was a good thing as, had it been my table, I'm sure my expletive vocabulary would have been stretched to the limit.
That's another UK restaurant off my list.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
What pissed me off this week!.................

A friend who I thought was a friend on FB finally revealed they believe the Earth is Flat..........................

OMG......

& accusing me of accusing them of being crazy........

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not tell my Woman it aint flat,,
The only way I can get her to go on the longer haul trips is to tell her we are gonna go try and find the edge ;)(y)

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
What pissed me off this week!.................

A friend who I thought was a friend on FB finally revealed they believe the Earth is Flat..........................

OMG......

& accusing me of accusing them of being crazy........

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But everyone knows it's flat and held up by 4 elephants standing on a tortoise, silly boy. :whistle::whistle::whistle::imoutahere:

g8ysn

Free Member
Jun 5, 2012
ng219ep
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Getting clipped on left hand side of camper right hand side then driven off road by a fcuking great lorry up banking not forgetting the puncture on dover docks found out another puncture at benecasim sat nav took us dirt tracking lost scooter in penisco looking forwards to what ever comes my way

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Steve devon

Free Member
Sep 7, 2014
North devon
Funster No
MH
Adria sonic supreme
Exp
Since 2015
Go outdoors, rang them to check availability of a pair of boots , was talking to some putz, who started every sentence with so, then to be told my loyalty card , which I thought lasted a lifetime, had run out after 12 months. Basically the phone call ended with me telling him to stick his fu##ing boots up his Arse, and lot of so,s where heard on the other end of the phone as it hit the floor !

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Getting clipped on left hand side of camper right hand side then driven off road by a fcuking great lorry up banking not forgetting the puncture on dover docks found out another puncture at benecasim sat nav took us dirt tracking lost scooter in penisco looking forwards to what ever comes my way
Things come in threes... You've had two sets of three... What are you planning next??? :eek:

g8ysn

Free Member
Jun 5, 2012
ng219ep
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Had a near miss on scooter lost front end but managed to stay on cleaned up thrown tv remote away and computer battery has given up (you know what they say if you want to play you have to pay ) of to la Bella vista's later I'm week

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Here's hoping for a bit better luck for the rest of the week. :) @g8ysn

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Had a near miss on scooter lost front end but managed to stay on cleaned up thrown tv remote away and computer battery has given up (you know what they say if you want to play you have to pay ) of to la Bella vista's later I'm week
Can't decide whether that's a 'like' (because you answered my question), a 'thanks' (because you seem to be wiping up all the bad luck and keeping it away from the rest of us), a 'funny' (because your matter-of-fact reporting made me laugh), a 'helpful' (because I now know to check I don't throw the TV remote away, wherever it is, or an 'informative' (because I now know to steer clear of you for my own safety).
Anyway, look on the bright side - things can only get better!

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Sat in A & E waiting for an admission time and ward tomorrow.
Pi&&ed off and hungry.
Been here four and a bloody half hours in total.

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Bought a bike in boot sale. Fell off it and scraped along the dirt as the derailleur was faulty. Local policia turns up. Asks if I'm ok.bruised, grazed Legs and knee.
Must have bent a pin in my toe where they did my bunion 14 years ago cos that still hurts.
Took bike back to Spanish bootsale seller who refunded my €50 .Pride also dented.

g8ysn

Free Member
Jun 5, 2012
ng219ep
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
I am really glad its not only me getting a load of crap

Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Careless driving and not having eyes in the top of my head !! While entering my pitch in Benidorm I ripped the canopy off my Motorhome!! But on a positive note, got it removed for 30 euros and found out it was a knacker anyway!! But on a downer after it happened I broke 2 window catches and a blind!! But after that got the tv working from site tv!! So a mixed bag really. But it is only Monday!!!

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Careless driving and not having eyes in the top of my head !! While entering my pitch in Benidorm I ripped the canopy off my Motorhome!! But on a positive note, got it removed for 30 euros and found out it was a knacker anyway!! But on a downer after it happened I broke 2 window catches and a blind!! But after that got the tv working from site tv!! So a mixed bag really. But it is only Monday!!!

Must be on the up from now ;)

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
This happened to my car, parked at home on the side of my driveway. The only vehicle to visit us was an Amazon Logistics vehicle. I made a complaint but of course I didn't see it happen and Amazon state they have checked the vehicles that deliver here and none had any damage on them, despite me seeing 2 of their vehicles a couple of days later with damage to their rear bumpers!
Pi**ed off? You bet.......

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    245 KB · Views: 58

kelv

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2014
leicester
Funster No
MH
Carthago 145
Exp
What pissed me of today....
My car insurance renewal I do not have to do anything they will take it automat out my bank £376 went online same cover £220 rang them up to be told we can reduce to £265 no thank you if you can not give me your best price for being a loyal customer then goodbye.

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Listening to Cameron spouting he is going to get a good deal from the EU and the thought of all the lemmings believing him and voting to stay in.

g8ysn

Free Member
Jun 5, 2012
ng219ep
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
doing washing dont try ringing me until my phone dries out,getting fed up with all this crap really missing ann my sister is doing her best but she is on 20 ciggies a day fcuk whats going to happen to morrow we are off to gibrater wish me luck,she thinks we are lost,

Attachments

• malaga cabopino 2016 026.jpg
    malaga cabopino 2016 026.jpg
    335.6 KB · Views: 43
Jun 21, 2008
Haxey, Doncaster, UK
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2005
Bt pissed me of this week the broadband and telephone keeps dropping out six times this week can last upto six hours I would change but whoever i change to still has to use the same line and they don't give me a refund on my bill what a bunch of t---ers

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Neighbour screaming in my face for no good reason :eek:
He did come back and apologise later :rolleyes: