enery8

Free Member
Oct 11, 2012
Dorset
Funster No
MH
FFB Tabbert Classic 660
Exp
towing for 20 odd years but now have our first motorhome.
I have bought my first motorhome. It is an FFB Tabbert Classic 660 and it a wee voyage of discovery. We have this item on the passenger side with a cable going under the floor and I am a little confused so if any kind member can give me a clue I will be grateful.
upload_2016-5-21_13-28-25.png
There will likely be more questions about this vehicle :cry:

OP
OP
enery8

enery8

Free Member
Oct 11, 2012
Dorset
Funster No
MH
FFB Tabbert Classic 660
Exp
towing for 20 odd years but now have our first motorhome.
Thanks for the answers gents. Zains Pops, it is on the inside next to the passenger seat. It doesn't seem to do anything so I reckon I will have to trace the cable back to its source. I suspect it is just one of the things that is no longer in use. I will update here if (when) I suss it out.

klaatu

Free Member
Aug 10, 2013
Vienne, France
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
Since 2014
I strongly suspect that I was the owner of this vehicle until fairly recently. But I can't tell you what that is anyway - a thermometer, I suspect. There were a few other items which had been fitted before I bought it which were no longer working, and I removed them, I'm not sure why I didn't get around to removing that one.

I'm happy to try to answer any other questions you may have, but it had had some 'interesting' modifications made before we bought it and I never did quite work out how everything worked.

Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

klaatu

Free Member
Aug 10, 2013
Vienne, France
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
Since 2014
Actually, I think that's the display for reversing sensors which I think it no longer has. I thought that was one of the things I'd taken out...

Steve

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back