What is the main difference?? (1 Viewer)

Ozzy

Free Member
Jul 19, 2012
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
We are looking at replacing out Boxer Symbol with a larger van as we are fed up making beds each night and we have narrowed down our search to a rear lounge with two single bench seats for beds.
We have then looked at the Bessecar E460 and also the Eldis Autoquest 140. Both have similar layouts but the real difference to us novices (when it comes to spec) is the pricing. Eldiss seems to be a few thousand cheaper and as every penny counts, worth looking at. However is this a false saving? We don't know enough about the different makes especially when we saw an Ace Siigma which was exactly the same as the Bessecar, cab & lounge. Why do they do that?
I would really appreciate any comments other members can give us. Your experience would be a help in our decision ::bigsmile:

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
We are looking at replacing out Boxer Symbol with a larger van as we are fed up making beds each night and we have narrowed down our search to a rear lounge with two single bench seats for beds.
We have then looked at the Bessecar E460 and also the Eldis Autoquest 140. Both have similar layouts but the real difference to us novices (when it comes to spec) is the pricing. Eldiss seems to be a few thousand cheaper and as every penny counts, worth looking at. However is this a false saving? We don't know enough about the different makes especially when we saw an Ace Siigma which was exactly the same as the Bessecar, cab & lounge. Why do they do that?
I would really appreciate any comments other members can give us. Your experience would be a help in our decision ::bigsmile:

I have a 2010 Elddis 120 (same as 140 but lounge is shorter), Autoquest are relatively good value for money, equipment levels are not skimped upon, it even comes with a spare wheel which a lot of more expensive vans don't. You will probably find the upholstery is not a lavish as a Bessacar but as I said good value for money:thumb:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back