North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
What is the cost of late arrivals at C&C and C&CC

Some C&C and C&CC sites have a late arrival area

What is the cost if any of using this area?

If there is a cost is it only charged if you use the electric point?

What happens if you use the area (you are a member) but this is because you were delayed and travelled there for safety and was not booked in that night, is there a charge?

Just thinking what if?

TIA

Steve

Last edited:

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
depends if you scarpperd befor the wardons got up:whatthe::whatthe::whatthe::whatthe::whatthe::imoutahere::imoutahere:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
AFAIK

If you arrive late, whether booked or not, it's the same price as the pitch fee.

Just had a look on the CC site .. where it was being discussed

With reference to some people arriving before 9.30 in the morning it is possible that they arrived late the night before and stayed in the late arrivals area. As they pay for that night they are entitled to get on when the office opens provided they were unable to get on their pitch because they were delayed.
If anyone arrives the day before so they can get on early I think they should be refused access until normal entry time. (Just in case there are some who will jump on the bandwagon so to speak). I have not stayed in the late arrivals on arriving but have when leaving early next morning. You still have to pay for that night even in the late arrivals area as you are still using the facilities.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
As there is EHU at the late arrivals area (in all the sites I've used) and you would have access to the facilities (toilets, showers, dish washing etc) I suspect you would be charged the normal daily rate. Why not give them a call and get the answer from the horse's mouth (so to speak).

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back