Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Baldy. Thank you for emailing me and asking me to respond to your response. I hope won't disappoint you.

IMO there is no real difference between a Itinerant and someone who lives in a field and works full time. I full time in a "Holiday" vehicle. I am a full time holiday maker. Like I said earlier if the cap fits.

I have a life, full time holiday maker, you are a cleaner of toilets on a campsite if i wanted to be as rude as you I would ask you to get a life. :Smile:

NOT GOOD :Angry:

Andy - V8 Diesel

Free Member
Sep 3, 2008
Manchester
Funster No
MH
30ft 5th wheel
Baldy. Thank you for emailing me and asking me to respond to your response. I hope won't disappoint you.

IMO there is no real difference between a Itinerant and someone who lives in a field and works full time. I full time in a "Holiday" vehicle. I am a full time holiday maker. Like I said earlier if the cap fits.

I have a life, full time holiday maker, you are a cleaner of toilets on a campsite if i wanted to be as rude as you I would ask you to get a life. :Smile:

smee You may class yourself as a fulltime holiday maker :Eeek: but there is one thing i know for sure is you not a full time friend maker :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::Doh:

time to chillout and have fun thats what this site is about:thumb::thumb:

We all know what fulltimer is so i think this thread should be closed::bigsmile: before any more dummys are throw out of the pram:Eeek::Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

algill

Free Member
Dec 12, 2007
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel
Exp
Since 2007
Here, here Andy.

It was beginning to sound like a children's play ground. :roflmto:

OP
OP
S

smee

Deleted User
I had finished with this thread, but Baldy asked me to come back and continue. I only restated my opinion. :Smile: I could go further. I think that the people who live full time in vans will eventually ruin it for everyone especially the genuine holiday maker. I hate pulling onto sites and seeing the best pitches taken with vans with wheels off and blocks under, it turns them into mini ghettos or the worst kind of sink council estate.

Its just a term but I will ways associate Full timer with those that use their recreational vehicle for recreation. There are other names ,in use for generations, for those itinerants that work from a mobile home. :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back