Free Member
Apr 2, 2015
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Newie but caravaned 30 years
What engine do I have in my MH. I know its a 2.2 HDI but it seems there is several different power outputs of this engine. Its in a Autocruise Stargazer 2004/2005. When wanting anything for the engine, I am always asked for the specific engine type.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Don't know why they are all same engine just different mapping -you should be able to see the BHP on your v5 assuming it's after 2007
terry
edit I must read and take in info ;) sorry missed it was the 2004 ish

Last edited:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
What engine do I have in my MH. I know its a 2.2 HDI but it seems there is several different power outputs of this engine. Its in a Autocruise Stargazer 2004/2005. When wanting anything for the engine, I am always asked for the specific engine type.

I am pretty sure the 2000 Autocruse was on a Peugeot base

If that helps

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I have posted this many times but worth another , we have a mh on a peugot boxer it is 07 reg but if you put the reg in it says it's got a 07 engine with a cam chain , it hasn't it's got the 06 engine with a belt , had a devil of a job to get a belt , every place I went said it doesn't need one as it's got a chain, so eventually got it off ourselves and took it in and matched it up.
But the Peugeot computer insists its 07 even with the vin number, so we always have to match stuff up now.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back