I found the leisure battery dead on my Compass 115 today. I haven't used the van for three weeks and note that I had forgotten to switch the 12v system off after a loo flush last time I was out. Since I was advised to ensure that the 12v master switch is 'off' when the van is not in use, I assume that there must be some drain on the battery if you inadvertantly leave the switch 'on', but i don't know what has drained it. Any ideas? The motorhome handbook also states that the onboard charger is not designed to charge a completely flat battery, so I have bought a charger & have my fingers crossed. The battery (and van) is less than a year old.