What do you think - your opinion counts ! (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Cannons

Cannons

Free Member
Jun 22, 2009
Funster No
Exp
1 year
Thanks again for all the feedback.

Let me clarify the Kennel position, if I know in advance that I might have dogs in the kennels I would let you know at the time of booking, that way you get to choose if you want to stay or not. What I don't anticipate doing is have a kennel full of dogs and people staying with us at the same time, it just wouldn't be fair to non doggy campers. However I should say that we want to be as dog friendly as possible with the aim of offering our Clients the oppertunity to get out for the day or the evening, without their beloved pets.

On any site, you can have dogs left in motorhome's/caravans that howl the site down. It's up to the owner to be responsible with regard to leaving their pets. I know I can't leave one of mine as she howls, so I don't. I recently stayed on a CL where the owners dogs roamed free around the site, apart from having to pick up their poo, every time my older dog saw them she went apoplectic, I am really glad we only stayed 2 nights I couldn't have taken much more.

Also, I can accomodate a noisy dog in my home, where it would get plenty of attention. In my opinion, dogs in kennels, don't howl, they sleep, eat and want for their next exercise period, they only all start to sing if they are disturbed !!

We are based in North Essex, I'll let you all know more after we move and the CL gathers momentum.

Suzanne

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back