What are you up to this weekend? (1 Viewer)

Teuchter

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Nov 4, 2014
Lee on the Solent
Funster No
MH
Hymer Mercedes MLI 580
Exp
I have been caravanning for 32 years but in 2014 I have"gone over to the dark side"
Our last weekend in France this trip - Tuesday night sailing from St Malo to Pompey after a great 5 weeks touring - 1400 miles 10 sites - Looking forward to Scotland August & Portugal October!! :)

pops

Free Member
May 1, 2012
south glos
Funster No
MH
Pilote panel van
Exp
since1997
We are in Ballymoney Co Antrim for the weekend and on Monday we will be heading to Larne to get ready to come back to Scotland and slowly make our way back down home.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 13, 2016
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
eight years in theory, a newby in practice!!!
Spent Saturday in Shrewsbury getting last minute supplies/bits for when we pick up our new (first) MH on Thursday then we're off to Anglesey next weekend for our first trip. (y):Grin:
Today I have been digging out our garden pond to make it larger. I was soon wishing that I hadn't started it as I wilted in the heat, but somehow managed to finish it:hot::hot:;)

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Spent Saturday in Shrewsbury getting last minute supplies/bits for when we pick up our new (first) MH on Thursday then we're off to Anglesey next weekend for our first trip. (y):Grin:
Today I have been digging out our garden pond to make it larger. I was soon wishing that I hadn't started it as I wilted in the heat, but somehow managed to finish it:hot::hot:;)
I’m that excited for you both it’s been a long time coming but so worth it!!
Good luck!

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Thanks Anthea,(y) we're very excited, but strangely nervous. Can't put my finger on why;)
We didn’t sleep a wink the night before we picked up our first van ! I was nervous for Rob driving it! Compared with our tiny Yaris ! But he did great and loves driving it!!

May 13, 2016
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
We didn’t sleep a wink the night before we picked up our first van ! I was nervous for Rob driving it! Compared with our tiny Yaris ! But he did great and loves driving it!!
I'm not nervous about driving it, I drove a 7.5 ton lorry for 12 years without accident or incident. It's just been so long coming, parting with so much money:whistle: Just hope we can justify the cost. We know it will be life changing, it will give us the breathing space that we've craved for years. Spent so much time looking after others. It's our time now.
Does that sound selfish?

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
I'm not nervous about driving it, I drove a 7.5 ton lorry for 12 years without accident or incident. It's just been so long coming, parting with so much money:whistle: Just hope we can justify the cost. We know it will be life changing, it will give us the breathing space that we've craved for years. Spent so much time looking after others. It's our time now.
Does that sound selfish?
Absolutely not. You have done your caring and it’s time to allow yourself some happiness doing just what you want when you want!!
A MH is the best thing for that!!
( had to laugh at your lorry driving!!! It will be a doddle!!)

D

DL42846

Deleted User
15298654818581414655367.jpg
saint Pierre del la mer.

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
What are you up to this weekend?

Trying to repair a vandalised Garage Door... :crying:

Gave up......... Going to get a firm to take it away and repair..

£325.. down the

upload_2018-6-24_19-44-11.jpeg

:swear2:

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
I've spent most of today doing some laying, half naked
In the garden .

I was laying slabs of course for the barbeque patio area at the end of our tiny garden.

D.

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
Landing in France Saturday evening...... Keep your elbows in,will be in "Hot pursuit module" Mega warp speed factor 25,back to Portugal. Jennifer has a Birthday 04/07 /2018.so i will have to raid a Birthday candle shop..."How many!!!??:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Funny thing is,me being a Renault Master fan,thinks the Fiat Ducato Prof,is sneaking up on the inside rail (n).....
"Coming THROUGH!!"(y)
Tea Bag

May 13, 2016
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
Jennifer has a Birthday 04/07 /2018.so i will have to raid a Birthday candle shop..."How many!!!??
May be a good idea to inform the Fire Service :whistle:

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Going to Stratford River Festival meet tomorrow!

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
Two nights at concierge camping Chichester before heading up north for home . This place certainly has the wow factor the showers have to be seen to be believed (y)

Aug 19, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2015
Chilling out in the shade at Orchard farm in Chidham near Chichester just for the weekend. Must try the Concierge one day Howard.

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
Chilling out in the shade at Orchard farm in Chidham near Chichester just for the weekend. Must try the Concierge one day Howard.
Give it a try it is without doubt the nicest site we have been on , the attention to detail is outstanding Of course the weather helps (y)

Sep 8, 2017
Monmouth
Funster No
MH
Bailey 79-4
Exp
Since March 2015
We arrived here at the Haven Caister in Sea Site last Thursday following a gruelling 6 + hour journey from South Wales. Roadworks roadworks and more roadworks! All the travelling we have done in France and Spain over the years we have rarely encountered delays due to roadworks and only the occasional accident.

Guess what Norfolk has been the coolest place in England in contrast to Cardiff being the hottest yesterday! We are thoroughly enjoying ourselves though. It’s been 20+ years since we have been to this area.

We’ve spotted a couple of Funster flags but not caught site of the caravan occupants yet to say hello. We are proudly displaying our recently acquired Funster Sticker on the windscreen of our Bailey Motorhome.

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Just gone down the canal to one of our local wilding spots feeling a bit crap after my visit to hospital on Friday but not going to let that stop me
Getting away with the wee-man
Bill

Nicepix

Free Member
Mar 20, 2018
Charente, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner T-Star 695
This weekend we have entered into a battle. 'Chez Nicepix' is 'Bad Dog Boot Camp'.

In the red corner we have a two year old male Jack Russell no bigger than a tuppenny rabbit, who is hyper-active, hyper-dominant and hyper-spoiled at home. In the blue corner we have a couple with over 100 years of dog ownership experience and never had a bad dog between them. The poor, spoilt brat doesn't know what his Mum & Dad have let him in for. He can't dominate us, can't bully us and can't get his own way at all. It's like he has been turned into, well, a dog :eek: :D2

Buddy's owners are on holiday for four days and when they return for him on Tuesday morning he will be a changed dog. I can guarantee it. :)

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Moonbeams folk festival held at a brewery. Sold out will be booking for next year when we are there.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back