What are you looking forward to this year. (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
It's the silly season, but.. there's a little more light at the end of each day, were dragging ourselves out of winter. Most of us are itching to get away. What's keeping you sane? What are you looking forward to doing this year?

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Just living, loving, Family, cuddles,understanding this crazy world, travel, blue skies, Sun, and my darling at my side::bigsmile:

Teepee

Free Member
Oct 14, 2012
Essex
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
1 year
Hi Jim, getting out and about. Having a few days at a site in Swaffham in March. Then sort out where to go as and when we feel the need.

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Off to Benidorm in the van for just over a month next week. Back home third week of April till second week of May, then off to Bulgaria in the car to sort the apartments out for a couple of weeks. Back home ready for off up to Norway second week of June in the van, get some serious fishing in. Just hoping all goes to plan as am going stir crazy now.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I'm looking forward to giving Carol a big hug and a kiss for all the work she's doing for our meet over Easter. :man_in_love: :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Looking forward to getting out and about anywhere, after thinking we could be stuck with Ed with his back and legs but now so much better looking forward to the Spring and some sunshine, think thats what I am looking forward to, a warm English summer. (Welsh or Scottish) just as good :Cool:

mid4did

Free Member
Sep 29, 2012
N.somerset
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp R 655 GT
Exp
started in a minivan 1970's when I could fit into it.
At first it was just the spur of the moment A.I week in Sharm el Sheikh,march 14th,got the goggles,snorkel,flippers,just got to get the underwater camera back from the brother in law.Then thinking about it we got a weekend skittling (hopefully with our team not just pairs and singles)Torquay in september Blackthorn finals,The Newbury show where we hope to meet up with some fun people.A few days down at Mill Farm in bridgwater motorhome and tents kids and grandkids.Hopefully 3 weeks in France august/september(back for the skittles).Oh and a group of family and friends just put down the deposit for 2 weeks in cancun next february.
Apart from that..Nothing much..:Smile:
Roll on retirement.:RollEyes:

mick noe

Funster
Deceased RIP
Apr 14, 2009
near Boston Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
low line
Exp
ferry's booked another two holidays in France June and September:thumb:. will I ever tire of France .............not a chance :ROFLMAO: but please an end to this winter just to get out in the van pretty please:winky:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Good health and happiness

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k4Tpvbokf0"]Des'ree - Life + lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
New van, Easter in Wales, Spain in May and Normandy in July.:thumb:

Oh and getting into 34 inch waist trousers.::bigsmile:

Emmenay

Free Member
Dec 11, 2011
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-tiki 600
Exp
Since 2011
Very early retirement-TOMORROW! Can't wait...:Eeek:
Two months later than planned but at 46 I don't suppose that matters. Off on our travels from about the 14th March, down to Spain first then the world is our oyster :thumb:

Nov 26, 2007
Exeter
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Since 2006
Meet

Anyone For a meet at Crealy Adventurer Park, Just outside of Exeter With entry included to the park. Also bus stop outside to Exeter or Sidmouth, I can get a deal on the rally field with enough numbers.

Suggest dates please
:thumb:
Fisherman8 (ian)

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Anyone For a meet at Crealy Adventurer Park, Just outside of Exeter With entry included to the park. Also bus stop outside to Exeter or Sidmouth, I can get a deal on the rally field with enough numbers.

Suggest dates please
:thumb:
Fisherman8 (ian)

might be up for it but depends on dates & Price

Doesn't everything?:thumb:

Roger & Sheila

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Riding our m/bike to Prudhoe Bay in Alaska and back in May June & July started planning a few weeks back just hope we get the visa requirement sorted, bloody USA embassy are awful to deal with.::bigsmile:

darklord

Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
Finishing the total rebuild of my landrover and seling it, which is the start of a business venture. Getting the van exactly as we want it, getting out and about in the UK a lot more this year, especially with the small people, and last but not least...having a big BBQ to celebrate 25 yrs together:Eeek:::bigsmile:

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Getting to the Stratford show, fingers crossed mum is recovered then off to France for the first time in 4 years:thumb:

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
What are you looking forward to doing this year?

Just taking delivery of our new (and first ever) van in March (or maybe April :whatthe:) ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back