What are you doing this weekend? (1 Viewer)

blamehofman

Free Member
Oct 31, 2010
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
2 years
Heading up to Ingram Valley in the Cheviot Hills , park up in my usual spot and swim in the clear , sparkling , cool and reviving waters of The River Breamish , under a clear blue sun beaten Northumberland sky ........ Then I wake up .

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
We are at Sissinghurst Cricket club on a C&CC DA meet. Sonia, Kev, Fran (Red Sonja) Mavis & Ray (Mavis) about 30 vans the sun is out, I'm sitting here in me thong sunning myself, [HI]what more can a man ask for.:ROFLMAO:[/HI]

Have fun one and all whatever you are doing:thumb:

A bigger thong, you don't want your bits getting burnt do you☀☀

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Laying a new deck area and building a canopy over it .. .. then a BBQ later

looks like a cracking day .. just waiting on Wikes delivering the decking boards ::bigsmile:

Don't do it Jim Decking sucks in winter -slippery as hell :Eeek::Eeek::winky:
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2010
Newport, Gwent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2002(previously 25 years caravaning
Off to Builth Wells and "The Royal Welsh Show" until next Friday, then on to Lampeter for "Food Fayre" Weather looks good!:thumb:

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
painting the house...well clare is...im doing the bits she doesnt want to do up a ladder...which is a lot given shes tiny!

note to self - dont go get a tester pot ever again...:Doh:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Sod All !!

Watching Le Tour and the German Grand Prix ! Beer and Whisky will no doubt creep into the equation !!!:Cool::Cool::Cool:

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Having got the gardens done during the week :thumb:, I had the jet wash under the van when we got home from Knutsford the cheshire mud gets everywhere if it,s not raining over the weekend I will give the van a much needed wash down. (or not if I feel the lazy bug) I might just watch the golf. :winky::winky: Pete

Well I got the van washed now watching the golf , I believe it,s £90.00 to go on in down there so I will watch it on the telly. Peter :thumb:

Jul 24, 2010
Planet Earth (I think)
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
not long enough
Preparing and packing the van ready for a five week adventure in the South West of France, commencing on Friday. Very excited! Typical last minute organisation in the Whingyraindrop household, I have yet to even book the Chunnel.

Stopping in Normandy on Friday evening to watch the Olympic opening ceremony, of course.

There is a 'Fun' sticker on the van now, so don't forget to wave or even better, come and say hello. Last time I only spotted two English vans on the Aires. I don't know where everyone was hiding.

Lorraine x

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Just got back from a day trip to Southend.

Buttons was right its a cracking place.

Starting with an excellent cooked breakfast and then fun at the theme park , followed by a bit of sunbathing. The kids had a ball

About an hour each way . Left at 3 to beat the traffic.:thumb:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Early start to finish the Dining Room dec. thought briefly about starting the Kitchen, went to talk to the Plants, sloshed a bit of water around, READ THE DAILY MAIL, Mowed the lawn, sat in the Sun then Sat in the Sun, then relaxed by sitting in the Sun,

1638HRS JUST CRACKED OPEN THE FIRST BEER:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Happy happy happy:RollEyes:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Just cracked me second, this "chillaxing" sure makes a man thirsty::bigsmile:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
you call 21 minutes quick for one bottle of beer :Eeek:

I wouldn't want to be on a 'session' with you. :roflmto:

Depends on the bottle size I guess::bigsmile:

Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
Took the little one to Richmond park and fed the ducks this morning although she found it hilarious to eat it herself:Doh: played connect 4 which seemed to last forever and a day with her cheating:ROFLMAO: watched a kids film and dropped her home early since she was off to a BBQ.

Well deserved beer being drunk now:thumb:

The wizened of OZ

Free Member
Jan 20, 2012
Brisbane Australia
Funster No
MH
C Class Bailey 745 SE
Exp
Newbie to U.K. Extensive in Oz.
Wales

We are sitting outside the van, taking in the view over Cardigan Bay in Wales, sipping a couple of beers before we walk to the local pub for drinks and dinner. It is so tiring that we may do the same tomorrow. :ROFLMAO:

P.S. after four weeks of rain in Ireland the sun is shining.:rain:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2005 this time
You demolished the first one quickly didnt you?:thumb:::bigsmile:

PS - I got VB's in the fridge

Knock! Knock! Answer the flaming door Bluey!:Blush:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2005 this time
One beer every 21minutes, How many is that then?

EEERRRMMM

Lindylooj

Free Member
Jun 24, 2011
Weymouth, Dorset
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Newbie from Oct 2011
Have been on bread making course today and have eaten way too much of my sourdough bread and will be making more tomorrow for my son. Sun went to Kev's head and he had trimmed all shrubs with a hedge trimmer as they were so bad, hope they recover from the shock. He is off diving tomorrow off chesil beach, whilst I look after grandson and do very little else. Enjoy the sun all. :Smile:

Sep 8, 2010
Kent the white cliffs end
Funster No
MH
LeVoyageur Lvx 8
Exp
Not long enough
Done some weeding down the allotment picked some veg for Sunday lunch and now getting ready to go to work in London R/Round at London bridge and then to new cross, finish 06.30 phew worn out already :ROFLMAO:

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Preparing and packing the van ready for a five week adventure in the South West of France, commencing on Friday. Very excited! Typical last minute organisation in the Whingyraindrop household, I have yet to even book the Chunnel.

[HI]Stopping in Normandy on Friday evening to watch the Olympic opening ceremony, of course.[/HI]

There is a 'Fun' sticker on the van now, so don't forget to wave or even better, come and say hello. Last time I only spotted two English vans on the Aires. I don't know where everyone was hiding.

Lorraine x

Sorry to have to tell you, but it's in London :ROFLMAO:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Well i finished work at 7am Sat morning got up at 11 for a game of golf thinking i would have a nice relaxing night in front of the telly, well came off the golf course and 3 missed calls from work needing a line technician to do a night shift as one has phoned in sick so here i am sitting at work just about nodding off.

Nice relaxing day tomorrow though and wont answer the phone:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
well looking at chimney stack as brickwork looks dodgy thinking scaffolding now do i tackle it or call in the professionals.

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
still painting :Sad: started again at 0730:Eeek:

Still only half of the end wall to do now...then get some more paint for the eaves

i 'ate paintin':helpsos:

CarolynandMike

Free Member
Nov 21, 2009
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Liberty
Exp
since 2009
This will be our first weekend at home for what seems like an age. So I'll be doing a bit of strimming, well quite a bit, will take me about 6 hours:Eeek:

I'll watch a bit of the Tour de France with a beer or two and we might even barbeque tomorrow night. First UK barbie of the year::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

I'm doing chores too in between watching the Tour - chopping back the jungle which purports to be a garden (yesterday) and shortly, a pile of ironing (while listening to the Archers). Dilemma this p.m. as we would rather watch Tour and Grand Prix but instead are going to have to endure a BBQ with friends.... who live within walking distance. Oh well, I suppose all that eating a drinking will be bearable.

::bigsmile: Carolyn

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Going to visit a new Cassoa site, a bit further away but bigger pitches and tarmac. A prelude to the new van.

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Just filling another skip but it is great weather for it. Then a bath beer barbi and bed.:Smile:

Bill123

Free Member
Jul 7, 2011
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
Auto-Sleeper Lancashire
Exp
New to it all!
Packing. Moving house on Monday. Can't believe Mr Bill talked me into moving just so there's more room for the MH on the drive!

I must be insane.

Mrs Bill

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back