What are you doing right now? (1 Viewer)

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Just got back from the last of 3 great gigs played over the last 3 days: Newport Old Tyme Market, Proms in the Park and Compton Hospice Fun Day.

The weather only claimed one of them, last night's Proms in the Park, which was moved from the park into the church next door. The beer tent was also relocated to just outside the door of the church. Bizarre watching everyone traipse in with their pints!

The proceeds from Friday night's performance took our fundraising for Cancer Research past the £5000 mark :Smile:

Attachments

• St Mary's Church. Proms in the Park 2013.jpg
    St Mary's Church. Proms in the Park 2013.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Preparing a new contract for a new baby (born on the 8th of June and called Jean) who will join the little group I mind in November. He is the 7th child of the family , and I have cared the 2 last ones (Hortense and Antoine).

The stadium is very peaceful, no one came in for a few hours. It is hot and sunny here, 30° but very windy.....a good day for the washing! Soon I won't be alone to appreciate this peace...Some Prince I know is preparing a trip......:Smile::Smile::Smile:

Frankie:Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Just had a nice meal
Coliflower brockley with three cheese source cool child rose wine
Radio on
iPad on the net
How lucky am I ?? :ROFLMAO:

Crowds in the sky threatening rain. :cry:
Off to Stratford tomorrow yipppeeeeyyyy :thumb:
Wishing Movan was able to get here :(
Thinking of you Joy x yours Ian

Last edited:

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Sitting drinking wine:thumb:

Would have been eating Fathers day cake too:thumb:
but bless her;

My daughter bought it round we weren't home :cry:

So she took it home & then Ate it (Bloody kids I ask you):cry:

May 8, 2011
God's county. Helmsley, North Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
IH Tio 630 RL
Exp
Since April 1846 but have always camped.
Just walked back over the cliffs from the pub at lulworth cove. All the men were given a bottle of beer to celebrate Father's Day which was a very nice touch. Now sat outside the van at doodle dour campsite sipping wine. A very pleasant day! Off to lyme regis tomorrow.

CarolynandMike

Free Member
Nov 21, 2009
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Liberty
Exp
since 2009
we spent Saturday driving 350k from Skagen to Esbjerg in Jutland. Part of the journey was through torrential rain, a howling gale and thunderstorm. Today was better - traditional Danish meal with plenty of Schnapps spent in congenial company.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Having painted the new carpet and laid the bathroom , time to open another Duvel or two.......... Upon reflection, the lunchtime ones were not such a good idea, after all.

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Just all been for a walk in the warm sunshine of Dumfries and Galloway::bigsmile:

Sat outside earlier having an iced coffee whilst watching a red kite fly quite low over the garden:thumb:

The downside to this warm weather is that the midges will be out in full force shortly..........:Angry:

Margaret::bigsmile:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Bloody midges. They got me last night and I should have known better. Fancy parking under a tree and beside a river. The lumps are like ostrich eggs. Anyway, NOW, I have just finished a bottle of wine, Blanc de Blancs (1.10 euros) from Intermarche, and have finally got wifi at Camping du Lacs at Tuffe, just east of Le Mans. Its a lovely site and the wine is only 11 per cent and, for that price, it is very smooth, and probably weak, and really drinkable. I have also done a dark wash, so that Sandy has some spare trousers (2 in the wash), and the split ones have gone in the bin. We were walking around yesterday morning and he said "whoops, my flies are undone" (nothing unusual). I didn't have the heart to say there wasn't much holding the back together either. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Just had a telephone call off joy she is on her way stoping some where tonight on rout :thumb:
So will see us all at the race course tomorrow::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

About to get a nice cool drink and relax with the TV for an hour ::bigsmile::thumb:

Glad no one has put on the going to the toilet post :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Far too much info in them type of posts :Blush::Blush:

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Just sitting here in ALTA Norway, waiting for the LPG depot to open tomorrow morning so we can top up our bottles to see us home hopefully, then of to Northcape tomorrow the end of the world (last point in Northern Europe that you can drive to and we should have done about 3000mls by then from leaving home phew, only another 3000+ to go before we get home. Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
it is really nice website.i like this forum and shared with my friend.now i am gossiping with my friend.

printing safety

Harmony Safety Services provides products and services to the construction industries. Harmony produces hard to find printed tags and signs which are waterproof and durable.

:spam::spam::spam:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
We were laying in bed around 8am today, listening to thunder and lightening (I know you can't hear lightening) and huge great ice cubes, ok hail, landing on the heiki. Now it has the makings of another beautiful day. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

gozomike

Funster Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2010
Warwickshire - sometimes - but not often
Funster No
MH
Wildax Constellation
Exp
Since August 2008
Spent some time today [STRIKE]admiring the scenery[/STRIKE] checking up on some of our divers from the shop, then had to go & get an ice cream. :roflmto:

Attachments

• DSCF1221.jpg
    DSCF1221.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 10
Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
Sulking....because my trusty old Citroen C3 failed its MOT :cry:

Back into the garage tomorrow to hopefully sort it out and re-test :pray:

Bloody midges. They got me last night and I should have known better. Fancy parking under a tree and beside a river. The lumps are like ostrich eggs.

You have my sympathy...they home in on me and the results are pretty much the same :Sad:

Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Shopping done, working day is over, no one has rung me (yet) at the stadium ....so just poured myself a big glass of Coca cola (light) an RESTING Ahaaaaaaaa!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

gozomike

Funster Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2010
Warwickshire - sometimes - but not often
Funster No
MH
Wildax Constellation
Exp
Since August 2008
Shopping done, working day is over, no one has rung me (yet) at the stadium ....so just poured myself a big glass of Coca cola (light) an RESTING Ahaaaaaaaa!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Diluted I hope.:ROFLMAO: Actually you just gave me an idea for my evening drink tonight.:thumb:

Attachments

• DSCF1223.jpg
    DSCF1223.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 16
OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Sat in our awning after eating a meal that included some delicious Toulouse sausages, have been looking out over a vast number of funsters sat out chatting in the sun. Looks like Stratford will be a good one:thumb:

Oct 12, 2008
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Sat in our awning after eating a meal that included some delicious Toulouse sausages, have been looking out over a vast number of funsters sat out chatting in the sun. Looks like Stratford will be a good one:thumb:

Excellent choice :thumb::thumb::thumb: :winky:Yummy !!

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
01.03 in the morning just got infrom a night stroll around the race course
Ok I could not sleep
Too many motor homes to count
Only me up and about
Looks like this will be a great meet
That's what have just done right now
Good night campers !! :thumb:

Last edited:

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
Just had breakfast on a lovely little site at Friederichstadt in Germnay-sun is shining,we will cycle along towpath a few k this morn and see where we end up ::bigsmile:

Mike

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Sat in my awning waiting for the Lions to kick off, watching on my laptop:thumb:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Reading how to repair a little bit of damp I have from a poorly shutting locker wishing i lived next door to Terry.

Then off I go, to attempt the task. :Doh:

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Just had breakfast on a lovely little site at Friederichstadt in Germnay-sun is shining,we will cycle along towpath a few k this morn and see where we end up ::bigsmile:

Mike

Hi Mike

What is the weather like in Germany? how are the flooede rivers? are they receding yet, we go to lake garda this friday and going through Germany hoping the sun is shining for us

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back