What are you doing right now? (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Me and Siân are drinking Gin & Tonic and listening to loud music while making a hundred funster name badges for the Stratford rally starting on Monday. How are you spending your Saturday? :Smile:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Lucky you and Sian (sorry dont know how to do the bit above the a):ROFLMAO: I have just finished my dinner and heading of for a 12 hour night shift tonight at 7, did one last night and have been up since 11 am so will have to lock the office door and have a sleep tonight :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Make sure you don't have to much gin incase the spelling goes wrong I can just imagine some of the mistakes shiftzz springs to mind :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Me and Siân are drinking Gin & Tonic and listening to loud music while making a hundred funster name badges for the Stratford rally starting on Monday. How are you spending your Saturday? :Smile:

I have painted the bathroom ceiling in the van, 17 years of showers and use had left it very discoloured. Also fitted an new door retainer on outside locker. Oh and you can let Sian know I have decided to keep the motorhome step for the elderly and infirm! She needn't be the only one embarrassed at the campsite anymore- I will too:ROFLMAO:

Before -

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 64

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I spent the morning watching loads of rugby, the afternoon de cluttering the garage and we are about to have dinner and watch a family film.

Going into London tomorrow to take daughter on the Eye and to visit the aquarium.

May 13, 2012
West Mids
Funster No
MH
Bailey Advance 6-2
Exp
since 2012
Refurbishing a Packard Bell Easy Note LapTop for my father in law, playing online poker, drinking Leffe and nursing a nasty toothache.

Emmenay

Free Member
Dec 11, 2011
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-tiki 600
Exp
Since 2011
Just spent the day on Guardamar Beach topping up the tan. :thumb:
All set for dinner any moment now.

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Cooked a nice lunch
NOw relaxing in sunshine. Near Evesham on a c& cc temp site
Mike & Gwen are not far away. Lol
Enjoy the weekend every one
Ian

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
Sat in the van, in the rain on a site just outside Carlisle. Off on a tootle around Ayr and Dumfries and Galloway for a few days. Using my nexus via a BT open zone connection, must say I'm impressed:thumb:

John

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Pam and I are chilling at the Three Magpies, Devizes along with Grasscutter (Graham and Anita) following on from our bike ride along the Kennet &Avon Canal this morning.
Can you turn that music down a bit Jim, it is quite loud.

Brisey.

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
I have connected the status aerial to the radio so hopefully we will not keep loosing the signal when on the move. Also fitted a Anderson socket in the van for the invertor.
Knees are knackerd now with all the kneeling.

Mar 22, 2011
NE Wales
Funster No
MH
Chausson Best of 10
Exp
Since Feb 2013….2nd Van
Sat in the van near Bala, listening to Absolute Rock Classics Radio, whilst hunting down a new sleeping bag on the t'internet for van use. Missus + Mutt....fast asleep. Slow cooker prepping Chinese style ribs.....Heaven.:thumb:

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Sitting beside a lake in South West France. :thumb:

Just cancelled Thunderbird two as Champers & Sheriff have now been found (they were lost in France):whatthe:

Drinking a very large glass of the very best Bordeaux I could find for less than €2.00 a bottle:winky:

So all in all I guess I'm slumming it, but thanks for asking.
::bigsmile:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Just back from looking at a pedalo.

Yes I want a pedalo :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Was going to sit in the garden but it poured with rain.

Sun has just started to shine, so off to do some chores.

Wishing everyone heading to stratford upon avon a safe and uneventful journey

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I am cleaning the chalky calcium stuff off the walls and floor of the black swimming pool at the Studio using some kind of acid based stuff...

When it is brushed onto the walls fumes waft up...

chlorine gas?

Still alive... just...

Pretty hot work.

JJ :Cool:

MrMotorhome

Funster
Deceased RIP
May 19, 2009
Funster No
I'm having a gin::bigsmile:, Andrew is having a lemsip:ROFLMAO:. Just put the bikes on the bike rack ready for Stratford on Monday. It is blowing a gale in West Sussex the sea is very rough although sunny with blue sky.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
PANIC - The Gin's all gone and were only half way through the badges:Eeek::ROFLMAO:

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Toby has been to poodle parlour today, ready for our hols next week to lake garda, hope the sun will be shining for us, Bob getting camper ready in between a few beers

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
I have started my saturday with my banker, it lasted about an hour and we spent more time speaking of her daughter's problems with her English courses than about my new business account.... but her daughter is part of my business... so never mind::bigsmile:

Then I went for half an hour active walk (about 8kms/hour) and then half an hour cycling...so sport's done for today!

Then English courses that I give to students every saturday.

Stadium always on the list , but nothing important during day time at the moment. Most of my work is starting now , as we have a lot of private parties organised here at this particular time of the year (end of the working year). So I'm checking identities mainly. I shut the gate of the stadium now and then , and wait until a few cars wait and let them in once they are checked!
I guess I'll have to sleep with ear plugs again as they have booked an orchestra ... It will be a short night... I know someone will find a good reason to wake me up at no time:RollEyes:

Oh and of course , had a chat with My Magic JJ::bigsmile:

Amicalement

Frankie:Cool:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Got rid of the Kiwis @ 7.48 at St Austell Stn, staggered home, read the daily thunderer, did the code word, went to the Farm to view the Trophys won at the Royal Cornwall Show.

Turned Sammy upside down, hung him by his feet, promised him a boomerang:RollEyes:
Viewed the Ducks, various beasts, got home at 1600hrs had a single malt, sat in the Conservetory basking in the afternoon sun, had dinner, caught up with who is killing who and who is expected to join in the slaughter soon, had another single Malt, cracked a couple of Home Brews or three an' more

NOW? Feeling no pain! WHO luvs yu baby!:thumb:

Last edited:

Jandek

Free Member
Jan 21, 2013
Rugby
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Rhythmn
Exp
Got the ferry from Dartmouth to Greenway to look around Agatha Christies house and gardens. Really enjoyable day. Now sat in the van on a very windy camp site above the town. We're rocking well tonight!​

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Its nearly 7.30pm and I am sitting here watching Trooping the Colour.

Brings back memories of early mornings and sore feet but I have such fond memories. Dad used to come to London for Trooping and as his health got worse he would watch it on TV. He always said if he saw me.

I miss my time with dad

Sep 5, 2008
York
Funster No
MH
C Class Bessacarr 769
Exp
Since July 2010
Sitting outside of the motorhome at Le Vigan,enjoying a post dinner baileys.

Lin

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Just had my dinner (licked plate clean :winky:) and getting ready for a night shift on the air ambulance............let's hope no one is ill tonight or I might have to actually work :whatthe:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Got the ferry from Dartmouth to Greenway to look around Agatha Christies house and gardens. Really enjoyable day. Now sat in the van on a very windy camp site above the town. We're rocking well tonight!​

Say "hello" and give Dartmouth a big hug from us two! We spent umpteen happy family holidays there years ago..........:thumb:
Bill & Margaret::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back